US NAMES SHERRI SHAMBLIN AS VICE PRESIDENT, INFLIGHT SERVICES

Ok, I'm gonna comment on something that has to do with INFLIGHT, but not necessarily the topic of sherri.

Has anyone else been approached by first class passengers about SPECIAL MEALS? Several times flying transcon, F/A's have been asked by first class passengers, WHERE THEIR SPECIAL MEALS are. In fact, the manifest shows for example, (VEG)meal under the passenger name!!! Also, USAirways.com shows special meals on international flights only.
Did someone miss a memo here? LOL.

Also, when asked for an "address" to complain, the USAirways Magazine no longer has it inside. In the blue section on a lower page, they only show an EMAIL or a PHONE NUMBER. Yet, on the website, it's there.
Comments anyone?
only stating opinions.
a memo came out a while back-special meals only in f/c on trans con only I think....it is up to the station to "order" them the day prior like the old days...

After spneding 3 intolerable weeks flying Delta in December, they have very little of anything "NICE" to offer. Aside from a route network and a bunch of widebodies, the operation is a total screw-up.

In case it slipped your mind, Delta is in bankruptcy trying to survive, just like U did twice in the last 3 years.

a memo came out a while back-special meals only in f/c on trans con only I think....it is up to the station to "order" them the day prior like the old days...

.......Hmmm, ok. Then we have a problem here. They arent being boarded. Hence, the second part of my post. the ADDRESS to complain has disappeared from the inflight magazine. This passenger wanted to write, but I could only offer her a web address or a phone number.

Special meals in first class only, transcon are back? For real?

only stating opinions.

.......Hmmm, ok. Then we have a problem here. They arent being boarded. Hence, the second part of my post. the ADDRESS to complain has disappeared from the inflight magazine. This passenger wanted to write, but I could only offer her a web address or a phone number.

Special meals in first class only, transcon are back? For real?
only stating opinions.
sorry...correction...meant international only...long day/week-working 2 jobs to hang on....

Latest posts