New Evidence-Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparrowHawk

Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
I'm being very careful what I post here on the issue regarding executive conduct on the 5/4/2011 MAN-PHL flight as there is some new evidence. The evidence isn't fully developed yet and like everything else it's a bit dodgy and that always arouses my curious and suspicion, so here's what's new in my zoo on this. NOTE: I'm making no accusations of any kind here, just an update.

One, I now have the name of the F/A involved
Two, This person apparently hasn't worked since the incident (Whatever it was)

This comment was relayed to me. "Don't believe anything the Union or Company tells you" as being from the person directly involved.

More then above I do not know. What I posted was in my Mail Box as I encourage anyone with information to do. Send an untraceable snail mail version of what you know. Very hard to trace that way.

All I will say as to my opinion is this. I smelled a rat the moment I saw the initial report. Truthfully for all I know the F/A could be angling for a winning lawsuit. Something happened, what I couldn't tell you. This whole thing no matter whose version has never passed the smell test and I'd like to find out why.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm being very careful what I post here on the issue regarding executive conduct on the 5/4/2011 MAN-PHL flight as there is some new evidence. The evidence isn't fully developed yet and like everything else it's a bit dodgy and that always arouses my curious and suspicion, so here's what's new in my zoo on this. NOTE: I'm making no accusations of any kind here, just an update.

One, I now have the name of the F/A involved
Two, This person apparently hasn't worked since the incident (Whatever it was)

This comment was relayed to me. "Don't believe anything the Union or Company tells you" as being from the person directly involved.

More then above I do not know. What I posted was in my Mail Box as I encourage anyone with information to do. Send an untraceable snail mail version of what you know. Very hard to trace that way.

All I will say as to my opinion is this. I smelled a rat the moment I saw the initial report. Truthfully for all I know the F/A could be angling for a winning lawsuit. Something happened, what I couldn't tell you. This whole thing no matter whose version has never passed the smell test and I'd like to find out why.
This is not exactly a secret as her name is on the F/A thread on FB. She boasts about that 'Angle' that she's working on. We're talking about the same person, I am sure...her first trip back is Manchester, right?

This is not exactly a secret as her name is on the F/A thread on FB. She boasts about that 'Angle' that she's working on. We're talking about the same person, I am sure...her first trip back is Manchester, right?

Don't want to say yet. Likely we are. What I have is not all that reliable as yet. I don't know her. For all I know she could be a candidate for a a stay at the Rubber Ramada. I wrote the post to see if I could "smoke out" some hidden information mostly. Whether it be F/A Scuttlebutt or someone willing to talk to the media.

I'm like a dog gnawing on an old bone that I just can't or won't let go of. The usual defenders of the realm or the "Kings Men" will be upon me soon. We shall see my friend, we shall see.

I still think it's odd that the crew information was redacted from CATCREW; in the 15 years I was at US I've only see that happen in very serious incidents, such as when next of kin would need to be notified.

This is not exactly a secret as her name is on the F/A thread on FB. She boasts about that 'Angle' that she's working on.
The last thing anybody should be doing if they are considering legal action is to talk about it on the internets.

Reactions: 1 person
The last thing anybody should be doing if they are considering legal action is to talk about it on the internets.

Agreed. once you talk to a lawyer about it they say "OK. First thing is keep your mouth shut. Don't talk to the company, the union, Uncle Fred, your coworkers, and whatever you do DON'T TALK TO THE PRESS." Once you involve a lawyer it's their job, and they're the ones that are good at it. If they need witnesses from the internet they'll make the posts.

Agreed. once you talk to a lawyer about it they say "OK. First thing is keep your mouth shut. Don't talk to the company, the union, Uncle Fred, your coworkers, and whatever you do DON'T TALK TO THE PRESS." Once you involve a lawyer it's their job, and they're the ones that are good at it. If they need witnesses from the internet they'll make the posts.

I agree! I'm just VERY uncomfortable with the whole incident. I have precious little evidence, just a gut that tells me keep digging.

I agree! I'm just VERY uncomfortable with the whole incident. I have precious little evidence, just a gut that tells me keep digging.

Bob,

Dig away, I despise corporate ethics these days and sure no fan of our so called leaders !
That said, my gut says nothin of relevance happened.

FA

That said, my gut says nothin of relevance happened.
Just like "Air Quality Events" - nothing to see here.

The person has identified themselves and has been off work since May.

Whether what they're doing is wise is one thing, but they say it happened.

FA's should not trust their noses in an air quality event - isn't that what DP said?

Should we believe DP's account of things about this?

Has SK addressed this "rumor"?

Nothing to see, please move along.

Maybe this is like DP's Delta moment.

Nobody gives a damn. Why don't you spend your band width on the national enquirer or some other brain dead pursuit. I think there's a new episode of "The Real Housewives" on tonight....or perhaps an old Kardashian re-run would get you exited....Jersey shore?

Get a life

Reactions: 4 people
Just like "Air Quality Events" - nothing to see here.

The person has identified themselves and has been off work since May.

Whether what they're doing is wise is one thing, but they say it happened.

FA's should not trust their noses in an air quality event - isn't that what DP said?

Should we believe DP's account of things about this?

Has SK addressed this "rumor"?

Nothing to see, please move along.

Maybe this is like DP's Delta moment.

Or not! Shareholders have a right to know.

Anything Doug Parker says needs to be run through the Integrity Filter first.

Nothing to see? Says who? You?

For me, whatever Doug Parker says I tend to believe the opposite. Maybe it's the multiple Alcohol related scrapes with the law. For me his credibility is like a MN winter night, BELOW Zero.

Nobody gives a damn. Why don't you spend your band width on the national enquirer or some other brain dead pursuit. I think there's a new episode of "The Real Housewives" on tonight....or perhaps an old Kardashian re-run would get you exited....Jersey shore?

Get a life
Me thinks that you protest too much.

Must have struck a nerve.

You waste inumerable amounts of bandwidth on an obscure slice of life, yet just like the air quality events choose to be uninterested in the public claims of an F/A.

You and your workgroup need to get a life.

Maybe you will see the forest from the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts