New F/A Reciprocal Cabin Seats Agreements Reached

LCC-STEW

Jan 31, 2006
The Company announced today that Northwest Airlines, American, American Eagle and US Airways have entered into a Flight Attendant Reciprocal Cabin Seat Agreement effective April 1, 2008.

This agreement is similar in nature to the other Reciprocal Agreements in place and will be linked on the AFA Council 66 website shortly. Flight Attendants will be able to request reciprocal space available travel on Northwest Airlines flights within the continental U.S. as well as Alaska and Hawaii.
:up:

Now just wait for the PIT people, who don’t know how to commute, to goof this up.

I hope not! This is an excellent benefit for all of us and we should be thankful !
My friend who works for United don't have the same benefits like we do. They only have jumpseat agreement with JetBlue and I heard their management is using this as a negotiating tool and that's why they only have 1 agreement with one carrier. Plus they have to pay to fly on their own airline which sucks!
I feel we have the best flight benefits in all the airlines. Not only can we fly on our airline for FREE, we can now jumpseat on American, Southwest, Northwest, Comair, Delta, JetBlue and Frontier for FREE. I hope nobody here screw this up!

Your grandmother can jumpseat on JetBlue, ansd sit in the jumpseat. I dd it years ago, before reciprocal agreements were even talked about. They have always allowed any 121 carrier F/A the jumpseat. Very generous and friendly employees.

Thankfully none of those carriers do anything for the PITheads so they can't act the fool and put it in jeopardy.

Latest posts

Back