New Ford Truck Commercial & Mojave

USFlyer

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
Did anyone else see the newest Ford truck commercial with the truck pulling a plane in Mojave? Footage is a sad reminder of what has happened... the vast majority of the planes in the footage are old MetroJet planes and US MD-80s (luckily with the logo and name removed but not the paint scheme).

I did notice that and I was shocked to see that it really looked like there were NO other planes besides MetroJet, US Mainline and even an old silver USAir plane. Anyone have any video captures they can post?

My sister produced the shoot for the comercial done in the mojave desert... I believe the USAirways planes there were the ones sold off last year...(old metrojets) The advertising agency for Ford did some edit work to clean up the aircraft...She also went to the North Pole to produce the spot showing the truck free an Russian icebreaker...Kind of crazy huh...She did one many years ago using the Concord at JFK...

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/3/2002 10:25:11 PM ChairPrefRes wrote:
[P]My sister produced the shoot for the comercial done in the mojave desert... I believe the USAirways planes there were the ones sold off last year...(old metrojets) The advertising agency for Ford did some edit work to clean up the aircraft...She also went to the North Pole to produce the spot showing the truck free an Russian icebreaker...Kind of crazy huh...She did one many years ago using the Concord at JFK...[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P] my sister DID the gal who produced the shoot in mojave....duh...