New International Concourse in CLT

Thank you. I was about to put the snore meter on HIGH....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ All the expansion is great but they better do something with the B and C concourses. On any given day there are more people than that terminal seems to be able to handle. It's narrow and people are everywhere. Maybe the worst of the Usairways hubs in that respect. You can't walk to the left or the right or even in the middle sometimes. Just PACKED. Just don't let someone yell fire or you'd get trampled to death. Sometimes it's like running with the bulls. :lol:
you're right about that another problem I see no answer for in the near term if pax comes in on the far end of E con and has to meet a flight leaving at the end of B con it's a hellava hike throw in if they aren't there 10 mins before we're going to leave them. and you have out of breathe passengers arriving and more than one getting left behind.

Well I hope the airport is a bit smarter with their negotiations with Usairways. CLT has some great potential.

you're right about that another problem I see no answer for in the near term if pax comes in on the far end of E con and has to meet a flight leaving at the end of B con it's a hellava hike throw in if they aren't there 10 mins before we're going to leave them. and you have out of breathe passengers arriving and more than one getting left behind.
And those passengers can still book 25-30 minute connections that require them to go from E to B. It just isn't possible for many of the older or less mobile passengers and even the younger/healthier ones are going to have to hustle.

Latest posts