New Philadelphia Base Director

I'm Sorry..But It's NOT The F/A Group In PHL That's A Train Wreak...It's The Airport It Self!! What Are You Talking About...Make Them All Reinterview? We Have A Great Group Of F/A's In PHL!! <_<

Read the post. They meant the supervisors should re-interview.

Agreed. The PHL FA's are some of best FA's in the system. All of the bases have fine employees, but it's always a pleasure to find out that my crew is based in PHL.

THANK YOU!! I Have Been Saying This For A Very Long Time!! :up:

Dave comes back to USAirways also known as USScareways to attempt to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. He has shown that he is credible and we are fortunate to have him dig in . Philadelphia is TOUGH there are so many facets to be placed into motion. If you really think about it when has anyone at the top really wanted to connect the dots. It will include accountability from the top down. He as every one in the know realizes that on the line we really have not been provided with the proper tools. Just watch MR. Parkers last Crew News he says the employees at the Philadelphia Airport have not had the right tools to work with. First credible statement . Can I quote you Mr. Parker?

1st I've heard about it, but Philly needs leadership, and I hope Dave can deliver. He did well in CLT. I hope Tempe gives him a chance and a wide berth. Baja! I love ya! we want the same in Philly, give the guy a chance ... if I'm wrong ... we'll talk ....

1st I've heard about it, but Philly needs leadership, and I hope Dave can deliver. He did well in CLT. I hope Tempe gives him a chance and a wide berth. Baja! I love ya! we want the same in Philly, give the guy a chance ... if I'm wrong ... we'll talk ....

DOES EVERYONE HAVE A SHORT MEMORY...............SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL THE FOLKS WHY HE LEFT CHARLOTTE AND IT WAS NOT FOR THE JOB AT LOWES...............NORTHWEST CAME AFTER THAT AND ITS NOT IN HIS BIO...........JUST CURIOUS HOW A MAN WHO HATES TO FLY IS GONNA COMMUTE TO SEE HIS PARTNER IN PHX.............

YEAH THE ONE THAT GOT HIM HIS JOB.

Wrong no one got him his job and quit slinging mud until he steps on the property. What is wrong with ALL of you I do not care if Dave is an alien give him a chance and then we will police his effect at Taming the Shrew of Philadelphia. As time will tell it is all about his record . Do you know what his game plan is ?He is a brave soul to step into the bowels of Philadelphia. Give Peace a chance brother. Are you afraid of accountability? Come out of behind your AFA desk.Lover how dare it is a solid partnership.MEOW............

Lover? That was really tacky. Dave's personal life is just that. His longtime partner is none of anyones concern. Dave's record speaks for itself and is proven. It must scare some people that someone old school is about to enter the building. Dave from what I understand likes things done a certain way. He is by no means unreasonable but is not going to put up with the current mess and inept proceedures ruling PHL. This is going to be fun to watch.

Arriba.....Arriba...........bring out the Pinata ..........cheer up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live in the moment maybe you can learn to forgive employees because what has happened so far is not working. No one will deny we as employees have been through so much. Lets learn that we survived and will rise . Life can not deliver a blow that does not in some way make you wiser,smarter and kinder.

Lover? That was really tacky. Dave's personal life is just that. His longtime partner is none of anyones concern. Dave's record speaks for itself and is proven. It must scare some people that someone old school is about to enter the building. Dave from what I understand likes things done a certain way. He is by no means unreasonable but is not going to put up with the current mess and inept proceedures ruling PHL. This is going to be fun to watch.

BEACHBOY YOUR THE ONE THAT OUTED DAVE.....I SAID PARTNER AND I LEFT HIS PERSONAL LIFESTYLE OUT........I JUST BROUGHT UP THAT HE LEFT USAIRWAYS TO GOTO LOWES AND HOW IT WAS LEFT OFF HIS RESUME AND THE PRESS RELEASE.

THE FACT THAT MR. DAVE HATES TO FLY IS A KNOWN FACT.

THE FACT THAT HE RAN CHARLOTTE, IS WHAT YOU REMEMBER THINK BACK TO WHY HE LEFT................

NO MUD SLINGING HERE I KNOW WHY HE LEFT.

AS FAR AS PINEYBOB COMMENT HE NEEDS TO DO A LITTLE MORE REASEARCH........THE FACT IS MR DAVE WAS HIRED OUT OF COMPANY POLICY MUCH LIKE VICTORIA IN TRAINING DEPARTMENT HAS BEEN DOING...........

HE DID NOT LAND THIS ON HIS OWN BTW............

THIS IS GONNA BE FUN TO WATCH HOWEVER SINCE HE HAS DIRECTOR STATUS IF HE FAILS HE WILL LEAVE A WELL OFF MAN BUT THEN AGAIN I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN THE JOB HE LAST HELD

OUTED? Please, it's not a secret grow up. Your ignoarnce is showing again. Yep, some people are running scared. I love it. Leave the personal attacks to yourself. Back it up with facts!

Referring to someone's partner is "assassination"? Only to people who use words like "lifestyle"... thankfully bigotry is relatively minor in the industry. It's funny that someone alleges nepotism and fear of flying, and someone reads it as an out gay person being "accused" of being gay... wow... such defamation lol

Referring to someone's partner is "assassination"? Only to people who use words like "lifestyle"... thankfully bigotry is relatively minor in the industry. It's funny that someone alleges nepotism and fear of flying, and someone reads it as an out gay person being "accused" of being gay... wow... such defamation lol

THE POINT WAS.......AND AGAIN HE LEFT CHARLOTTE FOR A REASON

THINK BACK, ASK, AND YOU WILL SEE WHY AND THE REASONS BEHIND IT.

A QUICK SEARCH OF THE POSISTION IN CHARLOTTE WILL CLUE ALL OF YOU IN

Posts that I need a decoder ring to figure out make my head hurt.

Why not just say whatever it is your trying to say?

Oh come on.. stop beating around the bush and come out and say what it is.