Colbys Trip Report !

Colby

Senior
Sep 30, 2003
Hey guys... Finally made it Back !!! Had WAY TOO MUCH FUN !!!!

Left Monday March 15th Flew From PHL TO BNA... Great Crew from PIT....

BNA~PHL~CLT~HHH(hey the joys of NON REV) Same PIT Crew to PHL (Thanks for the UPGRADE) PHL CLT.... 767 I Think CLT Crew.... Thanks for the WINE.... Lucky me Got to sit next to some old Base Manager (I think that's what I was told) SO Of course I made sure HE knew I was FURLOUGHED !!!!
CLT~HHH Piedmont Flight...Dash 8.... Actually pretty empty on the 8:00pm flight

Wednesday ST PATTYS DAY.... Went to Savanah for the Parade and Party... Okay.. it is a HUGE Party !!! I will leave it at THAT !!! Only problem I had is... What's up with people in the parade talking on their Cell Phones ? REALLY TACKY PEOPLE !!!

Thursday to the Beach then off the Karokee night (No I DID NOT SING) Met someone with Nascar Busch Race tickets so ..... Yep I WENT

Saturday... BUSCH RACE... LOUD AND FUN !!!!!!

Tuesday.... Left out of HHH Great Ground Crew... Again Piedmont Flight to CLT...another Good Crew. CLT~PHL... Philly Crew... 767..... Pretty Empty Flight.. What can I say..... THANKS GUYS FOR TAKING CARE OF ME !!!!! ;)

This weekend Im flying home to DTW.... YEP MESA FLIGHT.... Lets see what kind of a day I have compared to PINEY BOB !!!!! ;)

DOLPHIN 76..... THANKS FOR A GREAT ESCAPE !!!!

Colby,

Careful or we'll induct you into the Redneck NASCAR Fan Club!! :up:

Glad you had a great time

Jim

Let me Clarify..... MY FIRST NASCAR RACE !!!!!

What's up with the Nascar Dads.... I would be more a Nascar MOM !!!

I will tell you one thing..... Nascar Engines and Jet Engines.... YEP Could listen to them ALL DAY LONG !!!! My Dream home would have to be in Daytona.... You know right in Between the Race Track and the AIRPORT !!!! ;)

Colby,

" What's up with the Nascar Dads.... I would be more a Nascar MOM !!!"

That's just the elitist media - anybody that enjoys loud stockcars going in circles must be a guy. One look around the stands proves that untrue.

If you build that house about 10-12 stories high you won't need to buy a ticket.

Jim

Like I said my "DREAM HOME"... Don't think I would quailify for a Home loan with my Unemployment Compensation.....

If by some miracle I find and Marry some RICH MAN....and build that home... You are all invited.... During a Caution Flag we'll all turn our attention to the Airport to watch the Jets Take OFF !!!! HA HA HA

Latest posts