Who will be the next Director of PHL Inflight

The job is posted really means, Tempe has their Yes man/woman already picked out & just posted it to give some sense of fairness.
Hopefully Bob Baldwin (PIT Base Mgr) will be considered. He was a good Supervisor and also served as Base Manager in BOS & DCA. (Personally I have NEVER heard a negative remark made about him over the years). As for Andrew........."OUT" like the bathwater!

I haven't talked to Sunny in a while, but last I heard, she was considering a management position at Sibley Hospital in DC.

Sunny made the decision not to pursue the position at Sibley - and as of a couple of weeks ago, she was still available. I know SK thinks highly of her - so, you never know!

Bring Sunny back I say! She got you answers and wanted to Direct the base. With her hands tied I don't blame her for leaving.

Sunny made the decision not to pursue the position at Sibley - and as of a couple of weeks ago, she was still available. I know SK thinks highly of her - so, you never know!
I spoke to a mutual friend who had lunch with her and I was saying how ironic it would be that we started our airline careers together and will end up at the hospital together too!!! I know that she originally left due to the $$$$ with AWA 'taking over', and I'd be surprised if she came back-- but who knows...

Just pointing out how many large corporations work. When we visited InFlight I'm pretty sure I met Andrew. Seemed nice enough but I didn't have to work with him.

As for having nothing to do with me I beg to differ. Happy Employees, make for Happy Customers, so a poor choice can and will effect my on board experience. Especially with such charming and warm people like yourself :p

Yeah But YOUR Never Happy Unless Your Fat Arse Is Sipping Um Gulping Down A GT!! BYE BYE Already!! :down: