New Proposal is out for TWU

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/13/2003 5:29:11 AM RV4 wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/13/2003 3:03:39 AM rampguy wrote:

What's this? Disagree with you and that makes someone a (gasp) TWU official? Maybe worse, MANAGEMENT?
Hide under a bed? Maybe we should all just check in with you each day to find out how we should conduct ourselves. Disagree if you want Dave but why resort to this?
----------------
[/blockquote]

Simple:

You use an alias so you could be anybody and still didn't answer that question.

You don't agree with my opinion and that's fine. I asked for your solution and get nothing.

----------------
[/blockquote]

Actually, you asked AAmech not me but my answer is simple. I don't have a solution. I am not privy to inside information to make an informed decision. I'm also not that educated. My two years of college didn't deal with any type of finance or accounting. I have opinions though. My only other point is that when some don't agree with you then you attack.
If you did in fact aim the remark about using an alias to me then I would be glad to introduce myself to you at work. I have an alias but, like you, I don't hide behind it.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 3/12/2003 6:12:43 PM RV4 wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------

And your solution? What, vote YES and hide under the bed for 6 long years? Who are you a TWU Official?
----------------
[/blockquote]
Accusing ME of "hiding under the bed" while you continue to advocate putting our collective heads in the sand is laughable if it wasn't so sad. You've got to face the facts and they STINK!! NOTHING GOOD IS GOING TO COME OF ALL THIS!!! If we negotiate our own poison maybe we can get a 2 to 4 year deal with some sort of profit sharing or stock options if the situation starts turning in our favor. Standing around with our thumbs up our butts will get us slaughtered!