New Safety Video

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0byfgEhIWQ&list=UU_J0JT4Vzw_p2QSa06Lsc8Q&index=1&feature=plcp

They did an okay job but I prefer the new AA video or Deltalina. Besides only a handful of USAir aircraft are video equipped so its not like the video will be shown on many flights. Why doesn't USAir offer audio and video on more flights? Its pathetic.

Josh

• Banned
The cost of the weight of having the systems on board, added to fuel costs, so when fuel spiked the removed the systems.

And its not necessary on short haul flights.

Besides only a handful of USAir aircraft are video equipped so its not like the video will be shown on many flights. Why doesn't USAir offer audio and video on more flights? Its pathetic.

Josh
They did just to piss you off.

Is that another of your scientific comparison posts? "Handful of aircraft"?

I think most here know what is pathetic.

"Please inflate your vest as you leave the aircraft." Bad phrasology. when exactly is "as you leave the aircraft"? If I'm ging downt he aisle to evacuate am I not leaving the aircraft? These videos need to be written for the lowest denominator. I like the "Do not inflate the vest until after you exit the aircraft." Otherwise it's an OK video, though it seems dated to me for some reason, and I don't know why because it's not. Maybe it's too heavy on CGI.

The cost of the weight of having the systems on board, added to fuel costs, so when fuel spiked the removed the systems.

And its not necessary on short haul flights.

Why do other carriers offer them on short flights? Say what you want but this is just another example of how bad USAir is.

Josh

• Banned
If IFE is your reason to not fly a carrier, move on, most people choose price and schedule, and with WIFI people are using their own devices and US is putting WIFI on most of its planes.

If IFE is your reason to not fly a carrier, move on, most people choose price and schedule, and with WIFI people are using their own devices and US is putting WIFI on most of its planes.

Not saying I relish the idea of US drop down screen entertainment but seriously if people are flying CLT/PLH-west coast they do expect some form of entertainment to be provided. That's great they're adding Gogo, AA and DL have had it more widespread for several years now.

Josh

Joshie wants it all. At this point I don't think that anyone takes anything that he has to say with a grain of salt. His only objective is to take cheap shots at US Air as he likes to call it. Who do you work for Josh? Maybe we can bash them, unless thier perfect that is. Are you really a grown professional adult with some of the stuff you come up with?

Back