New Seasonal Service Announced

the rj can take two life rafts and take about 6 rows of seats out and that should get the job done! at least that is what mgmt would do anyway since they are hellbent on having so many rjs!!!!!

TransatlanticFlyGuy said:
When oh when will we begin BDL-SJU service? I know AA does it, but BDL has one of the largest Puerto Rican populations in the United States.

It's back to the simple fact....If it Makes Sense....They wont do it...

As someone pointed out...U pulled out of LAN.... What about 3 years years ago when they pulled out of FNT.... I worked at that station and those Flights ALWAYS went out full....Especially when I went to Mainline...I couldn't get home from PIT to FNT !!!! Trust me.... People from DTW and surrounding areas would much rather fly out of the Smaller airports....Guess what....We pretty much ONLY GO OUT OF DTW now...and that is almost ALL RJS !!!!!!! :down:

US AIRWAYS OFFERS SPECIAL FARES FOR PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFFS

ARLINGTON, Va., January 12, 2004 -- US Airways is offering fans traveling to next weekend’s professional football championship playoffs between Carolina and Philadelphia and Indianapolis and New England a special roundtrip fare of $550*.

Under this special promotion, travel is valid between Charlotte, N.C., and Philadelphia or between Indianapolis and Boston. Passengers may depart Saturday, Jan. 17 or Sunday, Jan. 18 and return Sunday, Jan. 18 through noon Monday, Jan. 19, 2004. Tickets must be purchased within 24 hours of making the reservation.

"As the carrier offering the most convenient nonstop service between these cities,
US Airways is pleased to offer football fans in Charlotte and Indianapolis the opportunity to make affordable last-minute travel plans to see their teams compete for their conference titles," said B. Ben Baldanza, US Airways senior vice president of marketing and planning.

For Indianapolis-Boston, all or part of the service may be on regional aircraft operated by US Airways Express carriers Chautauqua or Mesa Airlines and some or all flight segments may be operated by United Airlines®.

*Fares are based on required roundtrip Coach travel and do not include a federal excise tax of $3.10, which will be imposed on each flight segment of the itinerary. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Fares do not include the September 11 Security Fee of up to $5 per itinerary or up to $9 in airport passenger facility charges where applicable. Seats are limited and could be sold out on certain flights and at select times. Fares are valid on nonstop flights only.

Tickets are non-transferable. After the initial reservation, cancellations or changes are permitted for up to 24 hours; after 24 hours, tickets become nonrefundable. If the entire reservation is canceled on or before the scheduled date of travel, the ticket will retain its value and can be used toward another nonrefundable ticket less a $100 US Airways administrative fee, up to one year after its original issue date. New travel must originate within one year from the date of issue. Any subsequent changes to the exchanged tickets will incur at minimum an additional $100 fee. If the reservation is not canceled on or before the original travel date, the entire ticket will have no further value. Other conditions may apply. For full terms and conditions, visit usairways.com.

US Airways is the nation’s seventh-largest airline, serving nearly 200 communities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America. US Airways, US Airways Shuttle and the
US Airways Express partner carriers operate over 3,300 flights per day. For more information on US Airways flight schedules and fares, contact US Airways online at usairways.com, or call US Airways Reservations at 1-800-428-4322.

Latest posts

Back