New Tentative For Pilots

atabuy said:
Ronin,
Still the village idiot. What is your reference.
I know, you are a self made man, who still gets on a message board because???? you are the village idiot.

I don't think you were there during regulation, and we are the ones who gave you your wages.
Go home junior.
You earned nothing for me.
[post="242377"][/post]​
Oh, I forgot. How silly of the village idiot not to pay homage to the exalted ones from the days of regulation. “Oh, if we could just return to the golden days of subsidies, where we could hide in the masses of obscurity and piddle along with our unionism, cronyism, and shirt tail mentality.â€￾ Well, I bet “dinoâ€￾ the dinosaur wishes that damn asteroid hadn’t slammed into the earth too, but it was his inability to change and adapt that killed him, not the asteroid. Thank God you are in retirement, but I wish you had taken the rest of the “blast from the pastâ€￾ with you and your pathetic musings.

Bizman said:
When are you just going to go out of business and stop screwing the rest of the industry?
[post="242528"][/post]​

The truth is that when the whole package is considered, UAL isn't the lowest. I'll wager crew cost for UAL is higher than FRNT's. But after watching a couple other majors keep concessionary contracts that paid 15-20% lower than UAL under the notion that they'd get the big bucks "once UAL went out of business", I have come to the conclusion that they are getting what they deserve. As are those who went to cheap startups at half UAL pay. We are now a commodity. As I've repeated over and over again to my low pay friends the past couple of years. One day we will all make what FRNT, Blu, ect make. The question is what that number will be. They apparently preferred their payrates to our (C2K).....

Busdrvr said:
As I've repeated over and over again to my low pay friends the past couple of years. One day we will all make what FRNT, Blu, ect make. The question is what that number will be. They apparently preferred their payrates to our (C2K).....
[post="242620"][/post]​

Unfortunately Busdrvr, UAL guys would probably love to have the FRNT narrowbody pay scale now, I don't know about jetBlue. It used to be the F9 guys tried working their contract to achieve parity with UAL, now its the other way around.