New To The Site ! Wanted To Say Hello .

Oct 29, 2005
wow ,, hello everyone , im so glad i found this site .. i am s student pilot at the moment ,, i have about 64 hours in .. and working on getting a private ticket ,, dew to lack of money it has taken me a long time to get them hours ,, a span of 5 years ,, i wished i could finish up ,, i just need to do the book work , and do my xcountries. maybe this site will help me understand the book part more .. i never been in a plane before my first lesson ,, so everything is still new to me ,, even with the hours i have ,, i know no one that flies.
so very hard to talk about it .. i could take ground school at the airport ,, but thats a extra 30 bux an hour ..
i barely have enough money to fly 1 time a month .. but i love it so much .. my flying skill ,, is very spot on ,, or so im told ,, by my instructor ,, he sayes all i need is the book work ,, so hopefully someone will be able to help me out a lil ,, :up: im so happy i found this place ,, i have to sit on my hands to keep from clapping .. lol

so heres to new friends.. and fat puffy clouds !!

Latest posts