new uniforms in the works

Well BIGMOUTH, you are WRONG on ALL points!! I KEEP myself in shape and I am VERY neat AND perform with more class than your sorry bitter ass, MDA f/a piece of trash could EVER perform, so if you wanna fight, come at it. :angry:

I take alot of pride in what I do and HONOR my 19 years of service by pressing my shirt (with starch) and making sure my uniform is in tip top shape AND tuck my cheap ass, thinned layer, nipple showing, over-sized looser aviator shirt in my underwear so I have a polished look. I keep my shoes polished and my hair nicely styled.

I DO NOT know where YOU get off on blasting my ass, but unless you have ever met me and work with me, keep your damn mouth shut. And BTW, Don't you dare take your frustrations of what has happened to you and yours at MDA out on me with your venom. I can think of NO other excuse.

You are entitled to your opinions, as am I. Just because I am ready to lighten up and enjoy my 40's with a more casual look does NOT make me ANY less professional.

I will take a Gap looking f/a with tons of personality anyday over a stuck up, wound up, uptight c### in a jacket and tie OR skirt.. and YES, I said the C word.

You pissed off the wrong person. You're post was totally unnecessary!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :censored:

WOW someone needs to get laid

Well BIGMOUTH, you are WRONG on ALL points!! I KEEP myself in shape and I am VERY neat AND perform with more class than your sorry bitter ass, MDA f/a piece of trash could EVER perform, so if you wanna fight, come at it. :angry:

I take alot of pride in what I do and HONOR my 19 years of service by pressing my shirt (with starch) and making sure my uniform is in tip top shape AND tuck my cheap ass, thinned layer, nipple showing, over-sized looser aviator shirt in my underwear so I have a polished look. I keep my shoes polished and my hair nicely styled.

I DO NOT know where YOU get off on blasting my ass, but unless you have ever met me and work with me, keep your damn mouth shut. And BTW, Don't you dare take your frustrations of what has happened to you and yours at MDA out on me with your venom. I can think of NO other excuse.

You are entitled to your opinions, as am I. Just because I am ready to lighten up and enjoy my 40's with a more casual look does NOT make me ANY less professional.

I will take a Gap looking f/a with tons of personality anyday over a stuck up, wound up, uptight c### in a jacket and tie OR skirt.. and YES, I said the C word.

You pissed off the wrong person. You're post was totally unnecessary!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :censored:

Typical, I wasn't trying to be mean to you - but yet get a point across indirectly or maybe it was directly. Just so you know I don't work at MDA or should I say the mainline 170-division, I am at mainline but a large supporter of the group b/c unlike the majority of senior "GAP" mommas - not all but alot - don't even know that they got the 737 flying outsourced from right underneath them and largely in part b/c they don't even care about anything that goes on except right around them and you proved my point classicaly! So Thank You for that! Because you are only hurting your own job by bashing the people that took cuts to allow you to keep your job, 40 something!!! Also if you had any smarts you would know to buy your shirts from another vendor called pilothouse, where the shirts aren't thin. The "you and yours" comment is actually "yours""mainline" people that are getting smashed into the ground. Also just b/c you are ready to "enjoy" your 40's doesn't mean that we all need to look like a gap worker for you to do it, go work at gap - you will make more money!! EXAMPLE - If you dress nice whether it be from salvation army or DIOR, you are treated as you present yourself, if you dress like a gap worker you will be treated as such, it is a fact. It is great that you look great when coming to work, but lets face it - people already look tacky and can you imagine what they will look like if you give them the option to dress "down" even more... I quite frankly think that they need uniform checks when you sign in, no matter what the dress code... I don't buy the most expensive clothes, but when I dress I dress appropriately and EVERYONE should, so keep pressing that shirt and putting that tie on - I am sorry if I hurt your feelings I truly didn't mean it that way.

Typical, I wasn't trying to be mean to you - but yet get a point across indirectly or maybe it was directly. Just so you know I don't work at MDA or should I say the mainline 170-division, I am at mainline but a large supporter of the group b/c unlike the majority of senior "GAP" mommas - not all but alot - don't even know that they got the 737 flying outsourced from right underneath them and largely in part b/c they don't even care about anything that goes on except right around them and you proved my point classicaly! So Thank You for that! Because you are only hurting your own job by bashing the people that took cuts to allow you to keep your job, 40 something!!! Also if you had any smarts you would know to buy your shirts from another vendor called pilothouse, where the shirts aren't thin. The "you and yours" comment is actually "yours""mainline" people that are getting smashed into the ground. Also just b/c you are ready to "enjoy" your 40's doesn't mean that we all need to look like a gap worker for you to do it, go work at gap - you will make more money!! EXAMPLE - If you dress nice whether it be from salvation army or DIOR, you are treated as you present yourself, if you dress like a gap worker you will be treated as such, it is a fact. It is great that you look great when coming to work, but lets face it - people already look tacky and can you imagine what they will look like if you give them the option to dress "down" even more... I quite frankly think that they need uniform checks when you sign in, no matter what the dress code... I don't buy the most expensive clothes, but when I dress I dress appropriately and EVERYONE should, so keep pressing that shirt and putting that tie on - I am sorry if I hurt your feelings I truly didn't mean it that way.

Now Kiss And Make Up!!!! :lol:

Typical, I wasn't trying to be mean to you -

Dayum! I'd hate to see what flows from your fingertips when you ARE trying to be mean!

It was a direct attack, you were wrong, you are still wrong. Grow up and try, for the love of God, to have some semblance of tact.

mdarules must have been dressed in sweats when she typed that. If she was in a skirt and heels, it would have come out totally different. I guess she proved her point. If you are dressed like trash you act like trash. :shock:

How arrogant a posting. Stll doesn't explain your attack. It was wrong and you DO owe an apology.

WOW someone needs to get laid

Now thats a thought. Its easy to make flip comments when you are not the one being attacked. You know you would have responded back in some way, so don't make ME the bad guy.

and take their meds!
And that goes for you too, FlyUS

OK, back on topic.

I'm sitting here watching Project Runway, and they are redesigning the USPS uniforms. They put the designers in the old uniforms and had them do a postal worker's job for a day to understand the needs and comfort of a new uniform.

I think it would be a great idea to do something similar with our uniforms and you can't buy that kind of advertising.

OK, back on topic.

I'm sitting here watching Project Runway, and they are redesigning the USPS uniforms. They put the designers in the old uniforms and had them do a postal worker's job for a day to understand the needs and comfort of a new uniform.

I think it would be a great idea to do something similar with our uniforms and you can't buy that kind of advertising.

I agree. Turn that sucker into the suggestion box, but make sure you dress up when you write it so you will get your point across better. :lol:

I agree. Turn that sucker into the suggestion box, but make sure you dress up when you write it so you will get your point across better. :lol:

What a joke, ANYWAY - I have looked at peoples uniforms at places such as - McD's for example - they are all wearing button down tan shirts with black scarves and guys HAVE to wear a tie with the button up shirt and black slacks and shoes, It is amazing to me that you people can sit around wanting to look like couch potatoes while a McDonalds worker is way ahead of you in appearance and you are trying to scale it back even more. Take a look at Lufthansa when they come walking through the terminal, they don't look like nasty hoodrats, I hope people take this seriously because it seems like alot of you don't want to take the energy to even get dressed to come to work. Because we are a low fare airline doesn't mean crap - everyone will be a lowfare airline when they are through with their bankruptcies so get over it! We will just look like the trailer park low fare airline b/c we are walking around in "nasties" compared to everyone else...

BTW LCC : I am wearing Blahniks with true religion jeans and a shirt from the H&M collection with Roberto Coin bling, yes i am the POOH so take a big WHIFFFFF!!!!!

What a joke, ANYWAY - I have looked at peoples uniforms at places such as - McD's for example - they are all wearing button down tan shirts with black scarves and guys HAVE to wear a tie with the button up shirt and black slacks and shoes, It is amazing to me that you people can sit around wanting to look like couch potatoes while a McDonalds worker is way ahead of you in appearance and you are trying to scale it back even more. Take a look at Lufthansa when they come walking through the terminal, they don't look like nasty hoodrats, I hope people take this seriously because it seems like alot of you don't want to take the energy to even get dressed to come to work. Because we are a low fare airline doesn't mean crap - everyone will be a lowfare airline when they are through with their bankruptcies so get over it! We will just look like the trailer park low fare airline b/c we are walking around in "nasties" compared to everyone else...

BTW LCC : I am wearing Blahniks with true religion jeans and a shirt from the H&M collection with Roberto Coin bling, yes i am the POOH so take a big WHIFFFFF!!!!!

Ok, this is why the company can get the best of us every time.

I do agree that we need to look like professionals and even more so, act like it. Blahniks are out of the companies price range and mine, but it doesn't mean you can't act like a lady or gentleman. I'm hoping for a well fitted and professional uniform. The most important thing is that we all are proud of are profession and look it.

:shock: What a shame that any consumer believes that buying and wearing excessively overpriced labels is what defines them.:rolleyes:

Thank you!! I think it is veru possible to have something between what SWA and what we now have, but I do NOT think ties automatically equals professionalism.

I thought we were to duplicate a LCC this is the new US Airways. LCC typically have dress down uniforms. HP roots model People Express