New Uniforms Pictures

All to say, you might want to double check with TMW before you have a tailor put chalk marks everywhere, and pay in advance for your alterations.

Good Luck!
CU n The SKY

On that note about having your pants hemmed.....Took 4 pair of pants to be hemmed and the nice lady at Mens Wearhouse made me put all of them on to be measured for the hemming. She said that she has dealt with a few F/A's and it turns out that all of the pants fit differently not only in length but the waist and the seat were totally different( all marked the same size).....glad I listened to her! Also, the sizes and samples that were tried on in the "fit line"seem to not fit now.....they are marked correctly but they are either oversized or too tight.....hmm? Anyway, the total bill for the alterations was over $145.00!!! They did take the $25.00 gift certificate, but that was really no help at all when your bill is that high! :angry: I just wonder how much the company will reimburse back....I've heard some F/A's have spent over $200.00 already in needed alterations and their claims are being denied.....hope it's not true.

Denied? For what? It's not our fault they went with a potato sack dress and shapless shirts. That was so nice of the Men's wearhouse ot give a bunch of women gift certificates.

Oh, Jetsetter, give it a rest. We know you have a hard-on for your new uniform, posing for pictures in it and whatnot. You have no idea who was offered what at the fitline, which was the usual parade of incompetency.

You seem so terribly excited about the idea of people being sent home, you keep bringing it up. It would be great if it were true, maybe more reserves would fly, but it ain't gonna happen. First of all who sees you before your trip anyway? This is not your little one room operation in PHX. Secondly, the company is not going to waste time and resources fighting the union and delaying flights because someone didn't bring an unsuitable winter coat. They tried this back in the day when we were actually expected to look like real F/As and follow actual strict guidelines, and it just doesn't happen. The rumor you are trying to start about someone (3 senior folks, wooooooh! the drama!) being sent home for wearing the new uniform is false, and I challenge you to prove it.

From the beginning you've been full of "wait til this happens you easties!" What happened to the getting rid of DOH you promised? The First Come First Serve travel policy you swore was being implemented? Powdered cream was going to be the norm? A merger partner will not include he east? Sorry, none of your fantasies are going to happen no matter how much ill will you wish upon Big Brother East. Sorry you will never be an International Flight Attendant, but get over it! You, my friend are the bitter one. You're so transparent in your constant attempts to paint east F/As as bad F/As who don't know what they have coming... thank god most west F/As are not like you.

You spend all your time on here with your kool aid rants, acting like you are so concerned about the company. If you were truly concerned about the success of the company and it's employees, like most of us are, you would not be happy with the shocking state that it's in, and you wouldn't defend the constant inexcusable f-ups. If I'm bitter, then fine, bitter for better. I'll take that over low standards and jealousy any day.

I'm not clear as to what 'knowlege' you feel I lack, but will happily go head to head with you on any topic you wish.

If not, go back to playing with your America West 747 model and posing in your new Home Depot smock.

Amen sister!

:lol: Unfortunately NO..........otherwise I may have been tempted. Oops, silly me I'm married....I don't think The Husband would be so forgiving of such a trist even though I'll bet it would be FUN,FUN,FUN! (AH........the days of being a sl*t........I'm getting too old to be thinking like that! :rolleyes: ) Now as for the uniforms- what IS going on??
your still a hottie.

Hmm...was being an A hole a requirement for being in that "how to wear" uniform book? Because i know another one who is on it who makes my skin crawl.

Can't say who though. :)
HMM, I was thinking maybe you just had to be a good @$$ kisser or have some brown on your nose, or better yet maybe just know how to stand there and look stiff and NOTHING like a model.

They should just put huge yellow letters on back of the winter box we are to wear that say LCC, just like the FBI wear. This way when we take them off the passengers don't vomit on whats on the inside. Piney is going to have the time of his life during the unveiling!

By the by, where do we store our gunny sacks while working?

Uncle Fester is the closest thing I could visualize when I saw the overcoat.

Yes, You are correct. My issue is that, we were given, and told to use, a $25 gift certificate by Twinhill redeemable at The Men's Wearhouse. There were memos advising us that MW would honor this certificate for alterations, and how to go about using it. MW says they will NOT honor the certificate, and that they have a memo advising them of such.

All alterations, above and beyond the $25 GC, were to be submitted via an expense form, and the company said they would honor the submission based on what they deemed reasonable case by case.

So you are right, and there is a list on the Hub of alterations that the company says are reasonable.

Cu N TheSky
[/quote]
you do not have to use the certificate for the alterations....

Paging Mr Isom to a white courtesy phone!

Your one car funeral needs to be organized!

Paging Mr Isom to a white courtesy phone!

From the A320 Reconfiguration right straight through to this latest debacle with Men's Wearhouse, this alledged group of managers has ruined EVERYTHING they touch.

Well I guess this gang would take credit for being consistent :lol:
:lol: i will not even elaborate on HOW I Truly feel.

koolaid.jpg

Desert attire.

There's a place called Boston. It's in the US. Tippy top right side. (where the mean Easties are from). Believe it or not, it has a different temperature than Phoenix. I know, Phoenix is the center of the universe, but try again. It takes time, but you can do it. Think about your time in the freezer, but now add two feet of snow. Snow looks like the ice on the inside of a freezer. It's cold and wet. Soaks right through a polyester coat. Leads to frozen employees. Kind of like a popsicle. You know what they are right?

The thing is, frozen employees don't work as hard, all of that ice you know. Worse, they use that nasty sick time, and they cough on your customers (those are the people that ride on the airplane. They have coats too, but you didn't know about them either).

Some of us wear the uniform just the way you give it. We don't care, we tailor it and wear it. However, it does take a bit of thinking when your internal organs shut down from hypothermia.

Authorize the East wool coat. It's paid for and it's decent. Try not to muck this one up.

:D That was too rich! Thanks for the late night entertainment...

Ha! Ha! You people are hilarious. Sounds like your the ones drinking the koolaid!

Now paging...Bitter party of one....EMFBA- your table is ready!

:unsure: I dunno, but I think they had the reservation incorrect, Jetsetter2Ord. I think a box of wine or two with Chug-a-lug Doug might calm your nerves.

Damn, I'm going to hell for this being my first post and going against my own people. :)

Latest posts

Back