New Uniforms

I've been pleasantly surprised by how good everyone looks. The lighter navy blue and the blue sweaters and shirts look great. I think it make us look more youthful.

The ladies I saw in the zip dress all looked spectacular; although, the women I saw would look spectacular dressed in anything. If you've got it, flaunt it. The periwinkle colored dress -- now that's a different subject. I saw one. And it did make her eyes "pop". However, it looked like if she breathed she would "pop" right out in a few places. I'd like to see more examples before deciding whether or not it "looks good". And I agree with whomever said a belt would spiff it up -- it sure would! -- on either dress! Something to consider: The Delta "red" dress does not come larger than a size 12, if I recall correctly...hmmm.

We have a periwinkle colored dress? :huh: I don't think so. There is only one dress. I sent mine back as it looked awful on me. An agent had the dress on and it looked really good, but I swear it was a totally different color than the one I received. Mine was a light blue, perhaps that is what you mean by periwinkle. The one on the agent was a much deeper blue. The fabric on the dress I got was so thin, you could see through the top part.

I hate to break it to you but the Delta Red Dress does come in sizes larger than a 12. And can someone please tell me when we got a periwinkle dress???

I hate the periwinkle dress. Everyone I have seen in it no matter what kind of body. It just does not look like a flight attendant. I think it would be much better if it as Navy!

Two coworkers in new uniforms. Sorry about the dupe photo.

Attachments

• IMG_9546.JPG
    IMG_9546.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_9546.JPG
    IMG_9546.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_9586.JPG
    IMG_9586.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 345
Woah...that flight attendant looks really sharp...I don't see that many of flight attendants getting in the spirit of the holidays or the themed flights anymore. Like last Christmas I didn't see anyone dress up in Holiday Cheer :( N903AW let that FA know if you see him next time to try for the gold striped tie...would have looked better :)

I am not sure if this was discussed before, however I went to put wings on the verizon zip jacket and with the new or old wing back design it will destroy the lining of the jacket. It doesn't have any protective backing on the lining. Any ideas? Anyone? :unsure:

Was in the crew room and a former PSA gal had on the zip dress. She looked like WOW...sharp. Size 1 maybe and had it fitted to the hilt. Out from nowhere appears inflight supervisor. "This is not working for me" they said. Said F/A looks right at her and said, "well, it's working for ME!"...LOL So they go at it. Supervisor says it's too tight. Uhhhh....it looked NICE. They must have been jealous.
On another note some girl that decided a 1980's belt looked good with that dress was busted. They are on the prowl. In CLT a guy had the old pleated pants, double breasted blazer, NEW blue shirt and tie. No on said a word.

You guys look great! Strut your stuff! It is incredible how when you feel good about yourself, you'll do a better job. It is really great to see smiles on your faces... US should have done this sooner, but better late than never.