New Uniforms

Keep US Airways, MY US Airways!!! I think our uniform is great!! I didn't like at first, but very comfortable. Love it!! :up:

You must have seen me! :lol: Don't be shy! Next time you see me it's OK to say hello. I won't bite your head off either. Actually, you should fly on my airplane in f/c and I will give you some extra wine. This month we are featuring Crooked Limb, which is the finest US has to offer. In addition, you will get twice as much because we serve "special" party cups and they hold a lot and I am generous on refills. :lol:

I like the new FA uniform pleated/culotte outfit And polo top pants. Nice !

Maytag Jacket? Which one is that?
11bsr47.jpg

2m2z9ja.jpg

That one.

What is a “noteworthy passengerâ€￾? CO uses that term or an abbreviation of such, and it refers to a celebrity.

Or are CPs in Y showing up on the manifest again?
I actually would not mind that jacket if they would have put some blue on it or something. It just sort of hangs. Not one of my favorites with this cost cutting uniform.

LOL. now when you see the jacket wandering down the concourse you can say "oh, there's Shannon's Maytag man!!"

Travelpro - I have the piece and I know women have ordered it but I have only seen two women actually wear it and I think it's just ugly. Kudos if you can find someone who can pull it off. The blue dress was really the underdog that overcame the odds....that jacket is just....yuck.....it looks fine on the men despite the fact that it smacks of "repairman"

I have started collecting pictures of my friends and coworkers in the uniform and some of them really don't want to be posted here, but they're okay with it being posted on myspace. There are already some up, so if anyone wants to see pm me and I'll link you to it. You have to have myspace to be able to see them, I think......and yes, I realize I am too old for myspace and no, I don't care :)