New Uniforms

I'm certain that I can not be the only person waiting for reimbursement for the uniform alterations, or can I? I submitted my expenses in February. I checked Claims Admin and I was told that they approved the claim in March and now it is sitting in payables. I have called this woman Theresa twice and, as of now, she hasn't returned my calls. Have any of you had similar experiences?
Remember we only get our expenses added to our fifteenth check so I am now talking out of pocket for 5 months!! I'm also talking preapproved tailoring almost $500.

I filed my expenses as well in Feb. I got my reimbursement in April.. I sent another one in last month, I wonder how long that will take.. The sand moves at a slow pace :shock:

I had the lining cut out of my pants too.

I don't like the feel or the heat it traps right in your crotch! :eek:

Yes. I cut mine out as well, but it's still trapping plenty of heat. Plus the pants don't breathe, and to me, the elastic waistband feels uncomfortable. I don't like them. AT ALL.

No breast pocket for pens, as stated in first post.
I agree with that.
Blue shirts look post office shirts.

Just ok, I'll be washing since NO DRY CLEANING ALLOWANCE>>>>>

Agree. I entirely agree. I hate sticking my pens in my pocket. :down:

Plus, the polo shirts also stain quite easily, and it retains the stain quite well (we'll we're retaining something, right?). <_<

I really do like wearing the other shirts, but strictly with a tie. The blazer looks nice, and the zip jacket also looks great (the name bar/wings pin slots for the zip jacket not entering the lining as well also worries me).

And the zip sweater for the guys...my gosh. Where do I start? It feels...woolly. It has the feel of something Mr. Rogers would wear. Looks good, but the knit wool thing isn't really working.

Let the record show we have been in this uniform for 23 years. Yes people, we have people working for this company younger than this uniform!

Yes, and I am one of them. :up: Baby!

Yes. I cut mine out as well, but it's still trapping plenty of heat. Plus the pants don't breathe, and to me, the elastic waistband feels uncomfortable. I don't like them. AT ALL.

Agree. I entirely agree. I hate sticking my pens in my pocket. :down:

Plus, the polo shirts also stain quite easily, and it retains the stain quite well (we'll we're retaining something, right?). <_<

I really do like wearing the other shirts, but strictly with a tie. The blazer looks nice, and the zip jacket also looks great (the name bar/wings pin slots for the zip jacket not entering the lining as well also worries me).

And the zip sweater for the guys...my gosh. Where do I start? It feels...woolly. It has the feel of something Mr. Rogers would wear. Looks good, but the knit wool thing isn't really working.

Yes, and I am one of them. :up: Baby!

GolfNovember, welcome to USAV and a clusterf*ck corporate culture ;) I agree with you about the new uniforms...the pants are just god awful with that heat trapped in the 100 Degree Florida Weather if you know what I mean and as for the zip jacket...I still want ONE :( the zip sweater is too heavy for Stations below the Mason Dixon line ;)

The employee needs to send an email/or call their uniform committee chairpersons. They can help the employee by contacting the appropriate parties to get this resolved asap. It should not take more than 2 pay periods to get reimbursed. The only possible delay would be if there was missing information on the expense report. However, this employee above stated that it was approved.

I was going through some travel pictures and can post and old/new comparison of the US Airways uniforms.

Pre-Merger East

2460517018_9d374b9f62_b.jpg

Pre-Merger West

2863970469_c496ae3ba7_o.jpg

New uniform picture

2863975847_200f7d99b8_o.jpg

-Kinglobjaw

How are those uniforms?
Debbie said that when they did an ATL turn the other day, Floyd ran out to grab something and apparently spilled salad dressing on his pants and he can't get the stain out. Maybe cakky pants would have been better.

Debbie said that when they did an ATL turn the other day, Floyd ran out to grab something and apparently spilled salad dressing on his pants and he can't get the stain out. Maybe cakky pants would have been better.

How does Floyd look in the culottes?