NEW VICE PRESIDENT FOR RESTRUCTURING AGREEMENTS HIRED.

PITbull

Veteran
Dec 29, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Heard the news that Siegel and company has just hired a NEW Vice President in CCY to handle the restructuring agreements. Heard from the inside circles of mangement. I tried to acces this on the Hub, but can't get anything because...yes...it is blocked...how convenient.

If anyone knows his/her name, please let us know. I hear it is a friend and collegue of Dave's.

So far, they have now 34 VPs including this person for approx 19,000 LESS employees since 9/11; a huge, reduced work force. Wonder why they are keeping it quiet for now............Wonder what part of the 7.8% stake he/she gets?

----------------
On 4/22/2003 12:23:14 AM SalesGuyCCY wrote:

That doesn''t sound right..a VP for restrucutring agreeements? Who is your source!?

Haven''t we been re-structured enough....

Bob,

Mangement can not discredit PITbull. Just as I cannot discredit managment folks who use "handle" names.

However, I do know that PIT President has a paper trail that is from here to "kingdom come". They get her....they get themselves, as well.

Of course, you have to ask yourself, to get what? Her positions are valid. Nothing she states is untruthful or false. Opinions are strong, as they should be. She represents f/as interests; NOT management. They have enough advocates. Do we have a morale problem at U?..absolutely. Has management addressed this in actions? **** NO. Is it the PIT President's fault with this morale? Can she heal the sick too?

You think there will be a shake out in upper and middle mangement. You have not been carefully kept abreast. Since the ratification of restructuring agreements, middle and upper mangement has increased substantially for inflight alone, and 1 VP, as well. Also as a new assistant VP to THE VP wizard, JG.

My source for the VP cannot tell you who that is.
But, I am sure, the name can not be kept secret for very long.

And everyone at Labor unRelations got a promotion except Dave C, probably cause he is the more fairest to deal with of them all.

Bob,

Nicely said.

For clarification purposes on taking things personally. If you notice I speak in plural text. It is not about me or I.

That said, effecting our profession in the manner and levels that occured here at U, is DEFINITELY personal.

Pittbull,
I believe Dave C would be Dave Castelvetter. Not sure if I spelled that correclty. I see his name popping up in the press alot.

Wrong, Dave C is not Dave Castelvetter, I said Labor unRelations, not Corporate mouthpiece

----------------
On 4/23/2003 8:48:12 AM LavMan wrote:

Wrong, Dave C is not Dave Castelvetter, I said Labor unRelations, not Corporate mouthpiece

----------------​
LOL....okay then!!! I liked that.

----------------
On 4/23/2003 8:48:12 AM LavMan wrote:

Wrong, Dave C is not  Dave Castelvetter, I said Labor unRelations, not Corporate mouthpiece

----------------​

CUNNINGHAM POSSIBLY?