New Website Online

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
www.airlineforums.com
Was checking out a flight today and noticed that I was no longer given an option to go to the Beta site or the old US site, just the Beta site. Hopefully the testing on it went well and its here to stay without any major issues. It looks fairly clean and easy to use. Would be interested in hearing some opinions on it (other than it *****) from those who actually use it all the time. What do you like about it and what do you wish it would offer that it currently doesnt?

Scratch that, I had a bookmark to usairways.com/awa, which still has the prompt ...

Was checking out a flight today and noticed that I was no longer given an option to go to the Beta site or the old US site, just the Beta site. Hopefully the testing on it went well and its here to stay without any major issues. It looks fairly clean and easy to use. Would be interested in hearing some opinions on it (other than it *****) from those who actually use it all the time. What do you like about it and what do you wish it would offer that it currently doesnt?

The new website appears to be running faster today than previous times I've tried it.

Went back again tonight and we're back to the old website. Didnt see any announcement about switching over thats why I thought it was strange to just have it there without a choice. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer for the official cutover?