Non-rev Dress

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Haven't tried yet, but can someone tell me if, after drill weekend in the reserves, military attire is appropriate for traveling non-rev? (i.e. bdu's or service dress) technically, uniform has collar and is pressed clean.

Without having any kind of "Dress Code" book in front of me..I don't see why not... You're not wearing cut-offs, a tank-top, tennis-shoes etc.... Can't imagine it would be a Problem.....

I'd call the travel bureau and find out for sure.
Or you may wind up with someone telling you how flying is a privelage that should not be abused.
I'd like to know if flying wasn't a benefit how many people would stay at their jobs???

bagosh said:
I'd call the travel bureau and find out for sure.
Or you may wind up with someone telling you how flying is a privelage that should not be abused.
I'd like to know if flying wasn't a benefit how many people would stay at their jobs???
Just remember, you can't be travelling in any sort of official capacity. Non-rev is only for personal travel, you can't do it if you're travelling for another business. As long as you can convince the agent of this, I don't see why a military uniform (other than a utility uniform) wouldn't be OK.

Latest posts