Questoin about East non-rev

rjh

Veteran
Aug 22, 2005
A friend of mine wants to travel PHX-CLT using buddy passes. The flight currenlty has 10 seats left, with 10 non-revs. HOw can I tell how many of these non-revs are SA3P, how many are SA4P, etc? If most of them are SA4P or lower, I will probably fly with him.

I called reservations, and this information is not available? Is there any way to find out how many people are listed within each priority on an east flight?

Thanks!

A friend of mine wants to travel PHX-CLT using buddy passes. The flight currenlty has 10 seats left, with 10 non-revs. HOw can I tell how many of these non-revs are SA3P, how many are SA4P, etc? If most of them are SA4P or lower, I will probably fly with him.

I called reservations, and this information is not available? Is there any way to find out how many people are listed within each priority on an east flight?

Thanks!

if you have access to Sabre, you can pull up the non-rev list and go thru each PNR and see their DOH. buddy pass travelers fly based on FCFS. make sure they get an SST for an upgrade as well.