Northwest Maintenance

I do admit to baiting you....

Wind-up artist/flame baiter. Nice.

At least you admit as such.

If AMFA was supposed to be a "mechanic's union for mechanics", what in the WORLD possessed you guys to sign up the cleaners?
well for someone who has been a member a total of two days you sure came out guns blazzin with the anti-union rhetoric after admittedly being a member in three different Unions. Apparently you never studied the make up of any of the organizations, if you had you would know that the NMB determines who will be represented, and not the unions.

what exactly did you do to change things with those industrial unions you have so much contempt for? Or did you just sit on the side lines and complain when things did'nt go your way?

Its been explained on this board many, many times the difference between Craft unionism and Industrial unionsism. try educating yourself before you come here and throw stones about something you have no knowledge of. You apparently have an ax to grind with your previous unions, is it because they failed to save your job perhaps?

... :lol: :lol: StudHoss huh?...Well they call me Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties! :lol:

well for someone who has been a member a total of two days you sure came out guns blazzin with the anti-union rhetoric after admittedly being a member in three different Unions. Apparently you never studied the make up of any of the organizations, if you had you would know that the NMB determines who will be represented, and not the unions.

what exactly did you do to change things with those industrial unions you have so much contempt for? Or did you just sit on the side lines and complain when things did'nt go your way?

Its been explained on this board many, many times the difference between Craft unionism and Industrial unionsism. try educating yourself before you come here and throw stones about something you have no knowledge of. You apparently have an ax to grind with your previous unions, is it because they failed to save your job perhaps?

Nah.....they just managed to show themselves as being every bit as greedy, ego-driven, and insensitive to the common worker's needs as the companies.

... :lol: :lol: StudHoss huh?...Well they call me Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties! :lol:

Now I am impressed. No kidding or B.S. this time. There's a least a modicum of "reasonable" in your last post, as opposed to previous ventings. I do admit to baiting you a bit, mostly to see which direction you'd go.

/quote]

My guess is your confused about a great many life events Studfloss, and impressing a knothead like you is the least of my worries. Baiting me? Naw, your incapable of being that intelligent. Case in point: "If AMFA was supposed to be a "mechanic's union for mechanics", what in the WORLD possessed you guys to sign up the cleaners?" Holy moses, you didn't know the corrupt NMB determines craft and class? I rest my case.

Delle is quite intellegent, he didn't lead AMFA to become the largest AMT union if he wasn't. You know nothing about the man, and it shows. The membership decides by communcation with its leadership if a proposal was worth voting on or not. Nothing Scab Air management presented was worth a vote, as it would never have passed. Need proof? The striking mechanics voted in December to keep on striking by 53%. Simply put, Scab Air is not worth working at, as a viable employer they are not. Honorable AMFA members chose to stand and fight, they knew 10% or more morally corrupt, weak former union members (again, mostly IAM cultists) would scab and return to be screwed again at a later date. Its the Scab Air business plan, and history backs this up as the most struck airline flying...aka Cobra Airlines. To state there are any mechanics jobs worth saving at Scab Air shows your weak minded scab yourself, or a bootlicking management robot looking into the black abyss. Not that I care, but may I inquire what position at Scab Air you hold Studfloss? Pivot man? Coffee go-fer? Captain of the bootlicker club? Rodeo clown?

The former NWA 2001 AMFA contract secured them as the highest paid mechanics in the industry, until SWA's mechanics bested them soon after they booted the IBT. Study the history, its all there. Its sure wasn't the TWU, IAM, or IBT. Before the forced strike occured, AMFA negotiators put the largest concessions in NWA history on the table, but nothing was good enough for Julie "Golden" Showers and her mentors Andy Robber and Dougie Stealin'. They forced the strike, like they are forcing the pilots and F/A's to seriously consider job actions now (the Booby DeScab led IAM will never strike). To state the industrial unions would fully support any transportation strike today is again bovine rubbish. The TWU International recently walked away from its members during the transit strike in NYC, and sided with the NYC Transit Authority who was claiming the strike was illegal. Were was the AFL-CIO?

This AMFA strike against Scab Air will continue until Dougie Stealin' decides to end it, its all up to him and his hench men (and "That Girl"). You under estimate the support AMFA has, but then AMFA always has been discounted by the corporate thugs and industrial union criminals running the airlines, nothing new here. This strike has been a huge drain on Scab Air, and it continues to be. The fact is that Scab Air is needing big cash, and no one is giving it to them....too bad. Remember, it took 2 years for EAL to die, so be patient, we are.

As far as AMFA Local 5 posting filthy POS scabs on its web site.... :p :p :p tough titty. Scab lists will be put out as they have been for years during strikes. With the 'net, we now have a mug shot to go along with the record of scab despair and cowardice. Against the law? None that I know of, can you quote the one your claiming? Of course you can't, so file a lawsuit, no one really cares. Libel? How? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like your scab mug is on the site Studfloss!!!! Sweet.... which POS are you?

Hey, Moe......MoeRon....

That's YOU, HackMan (that STILL sounds like "PacMan" to me....all mouth and nothing else).

I'm so VERY pleased that you chose to take the high moral ground and actually adress real issues. I can clearly see that your massive intellect and encyclopedic knowledge are truly a primal force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately, that primal force seems to be mostly noxious verbal emissions, backed by no discernable fact. If the world only had more gas generators like you, we'd all be paying significatntly less to heat our homes.

To anyone who reads your posts, the constant din of your unceasing diatribe against "scabs" and "Codsuckers", your utter inability to address anything more significant than a dime postcard, and your lack of creativity must be becoming tiresome and boring. It seems that, like an old-fashioned record that is stuck in the same grooves, you are unable to alter your thought processes sufficiently to break free of the mold your union masters have cast for you.

Chump.

I did notice that you tend to spend an AWFUL lot of time here, having posted more than 1,000 times.

Damn.....must be nice to not have to actually work for a living. Those union execs tossing you a bone or two for posting out here? Talk about someone's cods resting on your chin.

Let's get a few things straightened out.

First, there were at least FOUR different offers on the table for AMFA to decide on. The membership was allowed by the leadership to vote on NONE of them. The vote you talk about was merely to continue the strike, and you only passed THAT by a paltry three per cent. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but that SURE doesn't sound like "solidarity" to me.

Second, about this "photos on the internet" thing. If you check your court rulings very, VERY carefully, there IS plenty of precedent for legal action against a party who knowingly and deliberately publishes a person's image or an identified recording of their voice without written permission. That's why there are such things as "Model's Releases". They give permission to publish. While a simple list of names may, indeed, be within the scope of legality, photographic images, sound recordings, and the divulging of confidential information is NOT. Check with your legal staff, MoeRon......

Lastly, about this "POS" thing.....which one am I? Let's see, in the group photo taken when we celebrated breaking every high-water mark you union bums ever set, I'm the third one from the left, in the second row. You can't miss me. I'm the one wearing the "Scab Hunter" T-shirt that has the big hole blown in it.......

Hey, Moe......MoeRon....

That's YOU, HackMan (that STILL sounds like "PacMan" to me....all mouth and nothing else).

Aw Studfloss....are your scab panties in a knot? Crowding the cods a little tight? I love the weak minded MOE-Ron attack, I haven't heard that one since the Happy Days series was on. I don't think The Fonz would give ya an "ayyyyy" on that one. I guess your relegated to Potsy status. Whoa....now thats a lack of creativity.... The Fonz sez; "not cool".

Studfloss, are you smellin' what your shovelin'? Your first post was a simpleton beauty, and I saved it with a healthy snicker as some real comic scab material. As I said, you blew PlaytheCods clean out of the poo-poo water in the scab cess pool. Woo-wee....now that's a stench you can smell all the way from DTW to SFO.

Let's drop the AMFA contract voting thing, and related subjects. You clearly have no understanding of what, why, or how these events transpired. Hell, you didn't even know that the NMB determines craft and class, jeez I'm surprised...no kidding? So talking to you about the RLA, NMB, LMRDA, and other labor law/union issues is clearly a waste of my time with someone as uneducated as yourself. Like your scab sister 'Cods, you have some "book learnin" to do. You haven't a clue 'tard. Beside that fact, your a "at will" scab, you don't get to vote on sh*t....ever.

I do have a few posts, but not a lot for nearly three years. Now if you what to see someone who lives here because he has no life, take a gander at your scab girlfriend PlaytheCods, BY FAR A NEW RECORD, close to 2000 in 6 months, friggin' beyond belief. Never have I witnessed more piles of scab bovine rubbish in such a short order. I think you have attained a higher grade of "stink factor" though Studfloss. I have consumed more clothes-pins since you arrived here, and my nose is still burning.

Like I said Studfloss, if your so damn sure of the law violations regarding AMFA's right to post scab mug shots then fire the lawsuits away coward. However, be prepared to have your a$$ handed to you by one very good AMFA attorney. Don't just claim on this BB you know what the hell your speaking to stupid, bring it....or shut your whinny scab pie hole and smile for the camera sweety.

I don't know what "high water mark" your blabbing about, unless its the one in the toilet bowl SUPERscab. In case you forgot, Scab Air is tanking, bankrupt, and your aircraft safety is very questionable at best and getting worse it seems. The FAA is breathing down Scab Air's neck, and it seems this "normal emergency landing" crap is happening all too often to your flying junk piles. Yeah, a real "Tidy Bowl" you clowns have going.

I simply cannot wait for your next "significatntly" witty Studfloss retort.

Hey, Moe......MoeRon....

I'm so VERY pleased that you chose to take the high moral ground and actually adress real issues.
Is'nt that kinda like the Pot calling the Kettle black?

Aw Studfloss....are your scab panties in a knot? Crowding the cods a little tight? I love the weak minded MOE-Ron attack, I haven't heard that one since the Happy Days series was on. I don't think The Fonz would give ya an "ayyyyy" on that one. I guess your relegated to Potsy status. Whoa....now thats a lack of creativity.... The Fonz sez; "not cool".

Studfloss, are you smellin' what your shovelin'? Your first post was a simpleton beauty, and I saved it with a healthy snicker as some real comic scab material. As I said, you blew PlaytheCods clean out of the poo-poo water in the scab cess pool. Woo-wee....now that's a stench you can smell all the way from DTW to SFO.

Let's drop the AMFA contract voting thing, and related subjects. You clearly have no understanding of what, why, or how these events transpired. Hell, you didn't even know that the NMB determines craft and class, jeez I'm surprised...no kidding? So talking to you about the RLA, NMB, LMRDA, and other labor law/union issues is clearly a waste of my time with someone as uneducated as yourself. Like your scab sister 'Cods, you have some "book learnin" to do. You haven't a clue 'tard. Beside that fact, your a "at will" scab, you don't get to vote on sh*t....ever.

I do have a few posts, but not a lot for nearly three years. Now if you what to see someone who lives here because he has no life, take a gander at your scab girlfriend PlaytheCods, BY FAR A NEW RECORD, close to 2000 in 6 months, friggin' beyond belief. Never have I witnessed more piles of scab bovine rubbish in such a short order. I think you have attained a higher grade of "stink factor" though Studfloss. I have consumed more clothes-pins since you arrived here, and my nose is still burning.

Like I said Studfloss, if your so damn sure of the law violations regarding AMFA's right to post scab mug shots then fire the lawsuits away coward. However, be prepared to have your a$$ handed to you by one very good AMFA attorney. Don't just claim on this BB you know what the hell your speaking to stupid, bring it....or shut your whinny scab pie hole and smile for the camera sweety.

I don't know what "high water mark" your blabbing about, unless its the one in the toilet bowl SUPERscab. In case you forgot, Scab Air is tanking, bankrupt, and your aircraft safety is very questionable at best and getting worse it seems. The FAA is breathing down Scab Air's neck, and it seems this "normal emergency landing" crap is happening all too often to your flying junk piles. Yeah, a real "Tidy Bowl" you clowns have going.

I simply cannot wait for your next "significatntly" witty Studfloss retort.

OK, since I don't know anything about the RLA, let's see if you do......what's the full title of this particular piece of legislation, and what was its purpose?....as well as the LMRDA......when were they enacted? It's all in the history, Moe.....

And FYI, while the NMB does, indeed, make the final decision as to who will be represented by a given union, it's the union that petitions the NMB to be the authorized collective-bargaining agent for the group that IT chooses. The NMB does not select who will be represented by which union. Get it right, will ya?

Let's see, that should've made AMFA's real name Aircraft Mechanics and Cleaners and Toilet-Scrubbers and Window-Washers and Puke-Removers and Kid's Crayon Mark Erasers Fraternal Association.......sure would've been more accurate than what ya got.

I see that 4 1/2 Proud has been taking lessons.....his vocabulary DID need some work.

I hope your union masters are paying you by the word.....but I'm afraid they're not really getting their money's worth.

Let's see, that should've made AMFA's real name Aircraft Mechanics and Cleaners and Toilet-Scrubbers and Window-Washers and Puke-Removers and Kid's Crayon Mark Erasers Fraternal Association.......sure would've been more accurate than what ya got.
Now I'm offended.
Why do you have to go and offend every AMFA member that frequents this board.

And you wonder why the word SCAB is used often on this site? Because of people like you (scab) that like to insight such comments and offend others.

OK, since I don't know anything about the RLA, let's see if you do......what's the full title of this particular piece of legislation, and what was its purpose?....as well as the LMRDA......when were they enacted? It's all in the history, Moe.....

And FYI, while the NMB does, indeed, make the final decision as to who will be represented by a given union, it's the union that petitions the NMB to be the authorized collective-bargaining agent for the group that IT chooses. The NMB does not select who will be represented by which union. Get it right, will ya?

I see that 4 1/2 Proud has been taking lessons.....his vocabulary DID need some work.

I hope your union masters are paying you by the word.....but I'm afraid they're not really getting their money's worth.

Studfloss, now your trying to cover your inept statements with stupid and boring scab questions about unionism of which you detest. Did you Google them this weekend all by yourself? Sorry, you lose again Studfloss.

In this case of AMFA vs IAM at NWA in 1999... http://www.nmb.gov/representation/deter1999/26n13.html ...the NMB determined if ESE's should be included in the representational vote as the IAM claimed they were in the mechanic and related job to try and stop the vote.

"In its challenge, the IAM contended that twenty-two individuals classified as ESE's were eligible. The IAM asserted that these twenty-two individuals "spend the preponderance of their time cleaning aircraft." In support of its contention, the IAM submitted statements from fourteen employees and a statement from an IAM General Chair listing the names of the remaining eight employees. According to the General Chair's statement, the assertions were "based on my own observations confirmed by my station visits and conversation."

In the end, the IAM was denied by the NMB mediator.

"The Mediator issued her rulings on October 23, 1998. The Mediator ruled ESE's ineligible "since they are not working within the craft or class of Mechanics and Related as ruled previously by the NMB." The Mediator set a deadline of October 30, 1998, for any appeal of her rulings. The IAM, on October 30, 1998, appealed the Mediator's ruling that employees classified as ESE's were ineligible. AMFA responded to the appeal on November 6, 1998. Northwest filed no response.

AMFA was started as a mechanics only union, as the pilots and F/A's are. It was the NMB, against AMFA's wishes, to include aircraft cleaners. The cleaners are more closely aligned with the rampers in most opinions. So in the NMB did indeed decide who would be included in AMFA. Studfloss, you are again incorrect. Now before you twist this around, AMFA accepted the cleaners and gave excellent representation. Your childish and demeaning rant against aircraft cleaners show in full display your level of thought processes, or lack there of.

I would rather be a cleaner than a POS "at will" scab who has a future of nothingness before him with the man getting ready for a "dry run" with some fresh scab meat. Hopefully, no one will be killed by failing Scab Air maintenance during the "scab-management love fest".

The IBT got the contract a swa before AMFA came in. Not knocking them but we'll see if they can hold on to it. And by the way, a handfull of janitors didn't cripple AMFA. A lot of pilots think very little of AMT's, the same kind of dickheads that look down on others are mechanics too.

studhoss my vocabulary is sufficient enough, who are you trying to impress with your vinacular anyway? so you know how to look up big words in a Websters, as Shania Twain would say "That dont impress me much". before you start criticizing peoples writing abilities, perhaps you should re-read some of your own post for mistakes and lack of Shakespearean prose.

Since you've chosen to modify my screen name, I'll reciprocate and refer to you as "Gelding" I think it is more befitting of someone who has lost his manhood by selling out his Craft, choosing to be a SCAB.

Now return to your masters lap and beg for scraps StudHoss! :lol:

signed: Dudley Do-Right Of The Mounties...

The IBT got the contract a swa before AMFA came in. Not knocking them but we'll see if they can hold on to it. And by the way, a handfull of janitors didn't cripple AMFA. A lot of pilots think very little of AMT's, the same kind of dickheads that look down on others are mechanics too.
That's correct Bagbelt, the IBT had to match the industry leading AMFA contract at NWA in 2002, which was a bad time for all at the airlines (except the executives). The SWA AMFA members voted to accept the raises and stock options that SWA was offering instead of negotiating a new contract a unfavorable point in time. Smart move IMHO.

Some pilots think very little of everyone . I can also say that about some rampers, stock clerks, gate agents, and of course management. Nobody stated the cleaners "crippled" AMFA. Sounds to like you have an inferiority complex Bag.

SHUT UP, SCAB!

That's correct Bagbelt, the IBT had to match the industry leading AMFA contract at NWA in 2002, which was a bad time for all at the airlines (except the executives). The SWA AMFA members voted to accept the raises and stock options that SWA was offering instead of negotiating a new contract a unfavorable point in time. Smart move IMHO.

Some pilots think very little of everyone . I can also say that about some rampers, stock clerks, gate agents, and of course management. Nobody stated the cleaners "crippled" AMFA. Sounds to like you have an inferiority complex Bag.
I was responding to the general idea that somehow everything would have been different if the cleaners were not included. I pushed for Amfa when the card drive was on but heard the remarks how title 2 "ruined" it. The majority of the aircraft guys are good guys, but there are always the jerks. Title 2 has plenty as well so apologies to all for letting emotion enter a post.

Latest posts