Northwest Mechanics Sue Airline Over Talks

Bob Owens said:
Are you aware that Ed Koziatek reportedly crossed a picket line while he was the head of the TWU ATD?

[post="239699"][/post]​

Not sure about King Ed, but it is fact that John Orlando as King Ed's sidekick and AA system cordinator did cross the FA's picket line and flew to Chicago. A copy of who flew on that flight was still around a couple of years ago.

AMFAMAN said:
Not sure about King Ed, but it is fact that John Orlando as King Ed's sidekick and AA system cordinator did cross the FA's picket line and flew to Chicago. A copy of who flew on that flight was still around a couple of years ago.
[post="239721"][/post]​
Thanks for the correction.

scab scraper said:
AMFA's craft union represents aircraft maintenance technicians and related support personnel at Alaska Airlines, ATA, Horizon Airlines, Independence Airlines, Mesaba Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines. AMFA's credo is "Safety in the air begins with quality maintenance on the ground." (Unless it's Alaska Airlines Flight 261, then it ends in the water!).
[post="239111"][/post]​
Wow...Just when I thought you couldn't get more pathetic than you already are, you go and suprise me. :down: :down:

glad to see you back HSS, as you can see/read these amfa(PUKE) boyz still think they are a "union" when in fact there is NO mention of it in their name, like amfa(PUKE)other than in the () where do you see a "u" in amfa(PUKE)? yeah, me neither BUT,
they do call themselves an ASSOciation :p
they (amfa(PUKE) ) still want to call other UNION members "brother" "sister" that just don't get it. anyone who claims to be "a stand alone ASSOciation" is NO brother/sister of mine in labor. they are standing alone alright.
as you can also see they (amfa PUKE) still like to twist the real truth around, like the pix of the 777...now ain't that purdy. hack-off seems to think those are cleaners/stores/people BUT, we know better don't you hackoff SCAB. UAL contacted AA about doing this NOT AA going after it but, you know no "stand alone ASSOciation" is going to get 3rd party & you may have noticed that "buzzard ual tech" flappin his whatever i'm wondering if he is like these techs we have here. the ones who thought that if they voted no(which the majoritydid) they could shut the airline down & force BK huh?..he says that pix has been going around ual for a while i have friend ual & i sent it to him & he said he was "SHOCKED" & they hadn't seen it there @SFO!!!!................ you may have noticed they don't want to "RECALL" they want to TALK RECALL they know they can't do it 'cause there is NO organization........orgasm yes, but organization NO they can't do it. as i say

AFL/CIO/ATD/TWU=UNION=SCABFREE :up:

scab scraper said:
glad to see you back HSS, as you can see/read these amfa(PUKE) boyz still think they are a "union" when in fact there is NO mention of it in their name, like amfa(PUKE)other than in the () where do you see a "u" in amfa(PUKE)? yeah, me neither BUT,
they do call themselves an ASSOciation :p
they (amfa(PUKE) ) still want to call other UNION members "brother" "sister" that just don't get it. anyone who claims to be "a stand alone ASSOciation" is NO brother/sister of mine in labor. they are standing alone alright.
as you can also see they (amfa PUKE) still like to twist the real truth around, like the pix of the 777...now ain't that purdy. hack-off seems to think those are cleaners/stores/people BUT, we know better don't you hackoff SCAB. UAL contacted AA about doing this NOT AA going after it but, you know no "stand alone ASSOciation" is going to get 3rd party & you may have noticed that "buzzard ual tech" flappin his whatever i'm wondering if he is like these techs we have here. the ones who thought that if they voted no(which the majoritydid) they could shut the airline down & force BK huh?..he says that pix has been going around ual for a while i have friend ual & i sent it to him & he said he was "SHOCKED" & they hadn't seen it there @SFO!!!!................ you may have noticed they don't want to "RECALL" they want to TALK RECALL they know they can't do it 'cause there is NO organization........orgasm yes, but organization NO they can't do it. as i say

AFL/CIO/ATD/TWU=UNION=SCABFREE :up:
[post="240078"][/post]​

Butt scaper,

Y'all sure like ta throwd around them thar fancy twu words like SCAB an' such, don't ya redneck? Just fer sheets an giggles, why don't y'all come out ferm under that there twu rock you is hiddin', and shout them deragatory cowardly names like a man? U know boy, eyeball ta eyeball? Ya ain't another one of them twu yellow cowards is ya? Ahhh, yup.... as I wuz a figurin'.

See, i'm speaking to ya down here in this redneck language so y'all kin not git all kornfuzed an such. Ya sure do seem to be on that there Ex-UAL 777 and how many actual mechanics vs. OSM's and stock clerks, ay boy?

Now run along an tell y'alls ma and pa how much of a liar they raised, I'm sure pa would be right proud to give ya another whupin'. Coward. :shock: :rolleyes: :blink:

Hey Hackman, lets try this again ;)

Why don't you post some positives about the amfa? Come on now, dazzle me with some of your "amfa cultist Bull $hitttt"...!!!!! Really now Hackman "think hard", tell me what it is that really flips your switch. I will help you to get started with some issues that are allready pretty well considered to be factual, give me some new stuff........See below

1. FM1= Dead issue
2. FM2= Dead issue
3. 50%+1 at AA for a vote= Dead issue
4. Recall of national officers= Too many holes in it
5. Willing to debate in public forum= Lack charisma to face truth
6. Lead by a realestate tycoon= Proven Fact
7. Vote on all letters of agreement= Bull $hitttt
8. Leading industry on outsourcing= Proven Fact
9. Does not negotiate concessions= """""Oooooooop's""""
10. Negotiates "Snap Back"= Sorry, "Ken"!!!
11. National negotiates their cut="da-money, da-money is mine"
12. 60 day's to, "tweak the language"= "Hmmmmmm???"
13. Better off in bankruptcy= "THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING"

O.K. Hackman,
I left open number 14 for you to begin and post some "proof positive" to your support of the amfa.......Good Luck and enjoy

-----------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

High Speed Steel said:

Why don't you post some positives about the amfa? Come on now, dazzle me with some of your "amfa cultist Bull $hitttt"...!!!!! Really now Hackman "think hard", tell me what it is that really flips your switch. I will help you to get started with some issues that are allready pretty well considered to be factual, give me some new stuff........See below
1. FM1= Dead issue
2. FM2= Dead issue
O.K. Hackman,
I left open number 14 for you to begin and post some "proof positive" to your support of the amfa.......Good Luck and enjoy

[post="240325"][/post]​

How about all the mechanics in one union like the pilots?

How about the fact that no mechanic group has ever voted AMFA out?

How about the fact that all the AMFA members still get Holiday pay?

We lost that two years ago.

How about the fact that all AMFA members still get shift pay?

How about the fact that AMFA members still get double time?

How about the fact that AMFA members at SWA and NWA are making around $20,000 a year more than we are?

How about the fact that many of the concessions that several bankrupt carriers are seeking now are things that the TWU gave up 20 years ago?

How about the fact that the TWU is The Worst Union for any airline worker? For over two decades the TWU has been dragging down the wages of all airline workers while bragging that through concessions they are getting more members? The TWU, while hiding behind AFL-CIO affiliation is cashing in on all the gains made by workers in order to simply get more dues payers!!!!

Here in New York we have a lot of Ex-EAL, Ex-Pan Am and Ex-TWA workers. They all ended up here, but they all have the same thing to say about the TWU-they all say "it sucks". The EAL guys say they miss the IAM and the TWU does not even deserve to be called a union, the Pan Am guys say the TWU sucked over at Pan Am too and the TWA guys sat that they thought the IAM was bad until they saw the TWU in action.

Now we know why the TWU fears an election.

hss, you wrote, "Why don't you post some positives about the amfa?"

How about the number one reason? AMFA is democratic and all officials are voted on by the full membership. Even the national reps.

How about you give some positive reasons for staying with the twu? I'll start you off.
1. Our supporters will only identify themselves behind an alias.

2. Our unelected "leaders" in the international do not take pay cuts.

3. The twu is the only place where you can change your ballot from YES to NO, back to YES.

4. The twu never heard a concession they didn't like.

5. The twu doesn't care who does your job. As long as they pay dues.

6. The twu... we have a coffin we can parade around alongside people with that don't want AMTs to have a democratic union.

7. The twu... where your vote doesn't count.

8. The twu... where our new motto is, "Without further ratification".

9. The twu... where we lie to our members because, well, because we can do that Brother.

High Speed Steel said:

1. FM1= Dead issue
2. FM2= Dead issue
O.K. Hackman,

[post="240325"][/post]​

Ok LSMHSS, (that's low speed mind, high speed steel) I'll try to penetrate that very thick twu mellon you have.

1. FM1= twu never filed one. Why?
2. FM2= again, the twu never filed one. At least AMFA won, some jobs came back.
3. 50%+1 for a vote= AA/twu collusion and NMB corruption. However, just like at UAL and NWA, AMFA is coming again. AMFA will file at AA in '05...bet on it.
4. Recall of National officers= Not with the twu you won't! EVER! Can't even vote for them.
5. Willing to debate in a public forum= AMFA has a debate on saturday, at a large theater, when most AA/twu employees are off work. Mechanic and related only. Twu has one on thursday in a small hotel room, stacks the deck with paid retirees, stock clerks, rampers and anyone else they can pay to take up space. No Sunny Hall. Just Do-little and some twu stooges from the locals that want to debate their own membership. Do-little missed the first invite from AMFA because he's sick, had a brain tumor in his butt.
6. Led by a real estate tycoon= Proven fact the twu is led unaccountable, unelected, thieves, liars, and cowards. Most of whom are living in New Yawk City in a posh Broadway office, have driven buses for a living, and know nothing about an airline.
7. Vote on all letters of agreement= How many secret LOA's does the twu have? You can't even see them, let alone vote on them! Case closed.
8.Leading the industry on outsourcing= Proven fact that the iam started the ball rolling at NWA with DC-10's to China. The iam at UAL gutted the contract before they got the boot. Documented and proven. Do other airlines have an OSM lower mechanic class like AA? Don't think so! However twu zealots will continue the lies and make themselve look like the baffoons they are. Your paper thin.
9. Does not negotiate concessions= Not like the twu has for 22 years. Airlines are just now trying to get the concessions the twu gave away 20 years ago. AMFA still has not signed a concessionary contract. UAL still does not have the level of concessions AA has, and they are in BK! They brought back the companies final offer to show the judge they are at least negotiating. However, an AMFA official said its crap, and don't vote for it. The twu would say "your just lucky have a job" or "we will get 'em next time". This was before 9-11. Now its; "We were going right into Chapter 7 liquidation!!!! Keep smokin' them funny cigarettes Do-little......
10. Negotates a snap back= Has negotiated the highest mechanic wages in history with the NWA/AMFA contract. They are still making $20,000 more than any AA mechanic.
11. National negotiates their cut= Yes, the Nationals wages are based on what the members average wage is. When AMFA comes in at AA, all National officers will get a pay cut because of our rank as the lowest paid major airline. Unlike the twu International, that gave themselves raises when the members are suffering under the worst twu contract in history. Sickening.
12. 60 days to tweak the language= What ever AA wants, is what AA gets. Remember, 22 years of concessions, and the latest "without further ratification". "Tweaked"? It is more like a twu "pile drive"
13. Better off in bankruptcy= Better off with 22 years of twu concessions. "We saved 12,000 jobs and 3 maintenance bases". Ask MCIE and the rest of TWA how their jobs got saved this year. Ask the thousands of nAAtive twu members how their jobs got saved by the twu. Ask the guy with two jobs because of the twu sellout. No BK needed when the twu will always sellout first.

14. Now its my turn.... and this one is my most favorite twu goober question that they always AVOID, because it sums it up very, very nicely.....
When is that twu card drive starting at ANY AIRLINE!!!!! WHEN IS THE twu FILING WITH THE NMB???? I am just DYING to know!!!!! Should be a very easy move to knock off AMFA with a twu card drive at NWA, UAL, SWA, Alaska, Messaba, ATA, ACA, or Horizon (oooppps, they were twu, weren't they? :D)

Let me know LSMHSS when you want to start that twu card drive, so I can take some kind of gutteral laugh medication so I don't keel over as I watch the twu fail........and fail they will. Please, please.....make my day. :up:

Latest posts