Not all politics!

How many dems were at His function is more like it.

Regarding unvaxed.....vaxed or unvaxed can both be exposed and infect others, for a time. The issue is, the extent to which the vaxed or unvaxed get sick.....not 'the unvaxed are infecting others'

That was the mantra the Biden Administation was going with through it's compliant MSM for a while. That was wrong.

Well...a vaxed person is unlikely to need a hospital, which is a good thing because I just heard on the news that KC hospitals are about at maximum capacity right now. It wouid suck to be vaccinated but have a heart attack and not be able to get into a hospital because all the beds were taken up by unvaxxed idiots.

And a vaccinated person sure can still get covid and they sure can pass it on. But our case will likely be less severe than the case we pass on to the unvaccinated idiot. So we don't care...Freedom isn't free.

Well...a vaxed person is unlikely to need a hospital, which is a good thing because I just heard on the news that KC hospitals are about at maximum capacity right now. It wouid suck to be vaccinated but have a heart attack and not be able to get into a hospital because all the beds were taken up by unvaxxed idiots.

And a vaccinated person sure can still get covid and they sure can pass it on. But our case will likely be less severe than the case we pass on to the unvaccinated idiot. So we don't care...Freedom isn't free.
You once again demonstrate your ignorance on covid infections.

No matter you vaccination status, once you've been infected, you are communicable to others for a limited period.....

When Are People with COVID Most Contagious?​

The CDC says that its guidelines were updated to reflect growing evidence that suggests transmission of COVID-19 often occurs one to two days before the onset of symptoms and during the two to three days afterward.

"This has to do with data from the CDC that really showed after seven days there's virtually no risk of transmission at this point," Arwady said. "And in that five-to-seven-day window, you know, there's some depending on whether people have been vaccinated, underlying conditions, etc., but the risk drops a lot and the feeling is that in the general population, combined with masking, etc. the risk really is very low."

For those without symptoms, CDC guidance states they are considered contagious at least two days before their positive test.

You once again demonstrate your ignorance on covid infections.

No matter you vaccination status, once you've been infected, you are communicable to others for a limited period.....
I've been saying that. Reread my posts. I said that we certainly CAN get covid, and we certainly CAN pass it on...but our odds of being hospitalized are dramatically reduced. The only thing I am saying is that if some freedom fighter wants avoid the vaccine, then please don't ask me to wear a mask to protect THEM from their stupidity. Because the only reason we are being asked to wear a mask is to protect unvaccinated people. I say - screw them.

I've been saying that. Reread my posts. I said that we certainly CAN get covid, and we certainly CAN pass it on...but our odds of being hospitalized are dramatically reduced. The only thing I am saying is that if some freedom fighter wants avoid the vaccine, then please don't ask me to wear a mask to protect THEM from their stupidity. Because the only reason we are being asked to wear a mask is to protect unvaccinated people. I say - screw them.
Good.

Then shut up about it.

You point won't hold up KC! I know it is the latest B.S. put out by the leftist media, but facts are that with Covet there still is a 90%+ recovery rate, with, or without, the needle! And once you've had it, natural immunity kicks in.

You point won't hold up KC! I know it is the latest B.S. put out by the leftist media, but facts are that with Covet there still is a 90%+ recovery rate, with, or without, the needle! And once you've had it, natural immunity kicks in.
Then I hope for your sake that you get Covid and get that all important immunity. I just hope you're not part of that 10%. There was a patient in my kids hospital - four months - lungs shot and he was on the waiting list for a transplant. He felt like he was drowning all the time and had panic attacks. He finally asked his family to let him die. If he just could have held on, he might have gotten the immunity.

So what is Biden going to do with all the unvaccinated, untested, illegals he's transporting throughout the country?........ So let's call this for what it really is!...... Simply "political control"!

Last edited:
Then I hope for your sake that you get Covid and get that all important immunity. I just hope you're not part of that 10%. There was a patient in my kids hospital - four months - lungs shot and he was on the waiting list for a transplant. He felt like he was drowning all the time and had panic attacks. He finally asked his family to let him die. If he just could have held on, he might have gotten the immunity.
Oh, no doubt, there will always be people dying from Covid. I heard there are people dying from the flu also! But I read where the majority of people interring the hospital in the State of New York (blue State) and died, had underlying conditions, but teasted positive for Covid, and died from that underlying condition, were counted, as Covid related.

Last edited:
1641776964569.png

Oh, no doubt, there will always be people dying from Covid. I heard there are people dying from the flu also! But I read where the majority of people interring the hospital in the State of New York (blue State) and died, had underlying conditions, but teasted positive for Covid, and died from that underlying condition, were counted, as Covid related.
Yep...I'll bet they were. BUT 10% of the unvaccinated seem to be dying and the number of vaccinated people dying from Covid are dramatically less. Take your chances if you want. But if you end up begging your loved ones to pull the plug on you....take some comfort in knowing that you were true to the cause....right up to the end. I'll bet many of the vocal critics of the vaccine, like Sucker Carlson, have been vaccinated. But have no problems with telling YOU how bad they are.