Not all politics!

Walensky Dodges on How Many U.S. Covid Deaths Are Actually Caused by https://www.nationalreview.com/news...zp8q9Db0CeZiCD2IugqfpjlEmuAqrXY1m7S-WbhBa7I4U

Early on in the pandemic, anyone who died, no matter what, if they tested positive, it was listed as a covid death. Hospital rates for someone with covid were reported to be rather costly, billed to the Fed I believe. There were reports the system was being abused by the hospitals. People dying of gunshots wounds and traumatic head injuries, etc, were included as covid deaths. Recently , Fauci made a statement regarding this, and I saw NY Gov Hocul also made a public statement regarding this. I wouldn't be surprised if this recent 'revelation' starts rolling across the country. If there was gypping the system by the HC industry, it needs to be investigated.

Aside from that, if they have to 'correct' the actual covid caused death stats, it may show a very big difference in what was reported and what actually happened.

Goll-lee

1641860103050.png

Early on in the pandemic, anyone who died, no matter what, if they tested positive, it was listed as a covid death. Hospital rates for someone with covid were reported to be rather costly, billed to the Fed I believe. There were reports the system was being abused by the hospitals. People dying of gunshots wounds and traumatic head injuries, etc, were included as covid deaths. Recently , Fauci made a statement regarding this, and I saw NY Gov Hocul also made a public statement regarding this. I wouldn't be surprised if this recent 'revelation' starts rolling across the country. If there was gypping the system by the HC industry, it needs to be investigated.

Aside from that, if they have to 'correct' the actual covid caused death stats, it may show a very big difference in what was reported and what actually happened.

Goll-lee
I read they were understated.

Oh look who else is jumping on the Covid deaths vs admissions.

AP said, "The number of case counts soared over the holidays, an expected development given the emergence of a variant more transmissible than its predecessors.

"Yet these counts only reflect what is reported by health authorities. They do not include most people who test themselves at home, or are infected without even knowing about it. Holidays and weekends also lead to lags in reported cases.

"If you could add all those numbers up — and you can’t — case counts would likely be substantially higher.

"For that reason, The Associated Press has recently told its editors and reporters to avoid emphasizing case counts in stories about the disease. That means, for example, no more stories focused solely on a particular country or state setting a one-day record for number of cases, because that claim has become unreliable." Where has AP been? Conservatives have pointed out the silliness of using case counts because it is hospitalizations and deaths that matter -- and even those numbers are tainted because the government was not separating those from died with covid from those who died from covid.

AP is not alone.

Zero Hedge reported, "In August, Germany's top newspaper, Bild, apologized for the outlet's fear-driven Covid coverage -- with special message to children, who were told 'that they were going to murder their grandma.'

"Now, a newspaper in Denmark has publicly apologized for reporting government narratives surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic without questioning them."

But with Trump gone and some of the public rebelling against masks (useless) and vaccinations (oversold), the media finds itself in retreat.

Journalists claim to hold government accountable.

Covid totally disproved that.

By the way, Sean Hannity called the media's covid hysteria out in April 2020.
https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2022/01/ap-junks-covid-case-counts.html

Copied from a friend. Really makes you think!!! Really makes you think
Sharing from a nurse:
"Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (smallpox, diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, measles, mumps, rubella, chickenpox, polio (IPV), hepatitis, meningitis, varicella, and tuberculosis), I want to also add flu and pneumonia. I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.
I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination. I had
never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated. I never saw discrimination for those who didn't. If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person. I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends. I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or
school. I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is. And as the social fabric tightens… It's a powerful vaccine! It does all these things except IMMUNIZE.
If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated, and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated, it will likely come to “It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived."

Reactions: Seatacus
I sure as heck might get Covid, but BECAUSE I am vaccinated, odds are pretty good that I won't get a lethal case of Covid. And I don't want to wear a mask to help protect some dumass who won't get the vaccine. Screw them. I want them to have the freedom to die if they want to.

I know this is anecdotal, but my kid is a nurse in a hospital and said that the only covid deaths in their hospital are people who are not vaccinated. It seems like people who are vaccinated aren't finding it necessary to go to the hospital.
My gf caught covid, she was sick, bedridden for a week plus two weeks of coughing after that. I'm fully Moderna vaccinated with booster and had stuffy nose for three days.

I'm actually growing weary of wearing a mask...especially since the main reason is to prevent spreading covid to someone who doesn't want the vaccine. So...let them have their freedom and let them risk death if they get it from me. After all....freedom isn't free. But it's nice to see that confusion about it isn't limited to the US. This is from a Canadian website and references Canadian politicians.

I'm actually growing weary of wearing a mask...especially since the main reason is to prevent spreading covid to someone who doesn't want the vaccine. So...let them have their freedom and let them risk death if they get it from me. After all....freedom isn't free. But it's nice to see that confusion about it isn't limited to the US. This is from a Canadian website and references Canadian politicians.

Maybe you can show me where wearing a mask is the one reason to keep from infecting the unvaxed? Last I read, it was to keep from spreading the Rona' to anyone, vaxed or unvaxed.

Bet you weren't aware, unvaxed who has Rona' are less likely to get reinfected than those who were vaxed....per NYT.

The New York Times has finally accepted that individuals unvaccinated against COVID-19 who previously contracted the virus had “lower rates of infection and hospitalization than those protected by vaccines alone.”

A January 19th update posted to the outlet’s COVID-19 live blog explains how unvaccinated individuals who previously contracted the virus “had lower rates of infection and hospitalization than those protected by vaccines alone”:

During the week beginning May 30, 2021, vaccinated people who had not experienced Covid had the lowest risk of coronavirus infection and hospitalization, followed by unvaccinated people who had been previously diagnosed with Covid.

By the week beginning Oct. 3, however, vaccinated people with a prior diagnosis fared best against the Delta variant. Unvaccinated people with a history of Covid also had lower rates of infection and hospitalization than those protected by vaccines alone.

“The data are consistent with trends observed in international studies, the researchers said,” added The New York Times.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01/27/nyt-admits-unvaccinated-had-lower-covid-infection-rate/

I sure as heck might get Covid, but BECAUSE I am vaccinated, odds are pretty good that I won't get a lethal case of Covid. And I don't want to wear a mask to help protect some dumass who won't get the vaccine. Screw them. I want them to have the freedom to die if they want to.

I know this is anecdotal, but my kid is a nurse in a hospital and said that the only covid deaths in their hospital are people who are not vaccinated. It seems like people who are vaccinated aren't finding it necessary to go to the hospital.
I question your kids comments....speculation.
My gf caught covid, she was sick, bedridden for a week plus two weeks of coughing after that. I'm fully Moderna vaccinated with booster and had stuffy nose for three days.
So was she fully vaxed? And if she was, how can you tell if she got sicker than if she wasn't vaxed?

Oh....I know I may still get Covid, even after the vaccine. But my odds of dying are greatly reduced, as are my odds of being hospitalized. So...let's give up the masks and let survival of the fittest and natural selection do their parts. If a freedom fighter dies, at least they can go down knowing that they fought the good fight.

I'm actually growing weary of wearing a mask...especially since the main reason is to prevent spreading covid to someone who doesn't want the vaccine.
You are saying the vaxed are the spreaders of the Rona'.......infecting the unvaxed.

Time to put the vaxed in internment camps to protect the unvaxed.

You are saying the vaxed are the spreaders of the Rona'.......infecting the unvaxed.

Time to put the vaxed in internment camps to protect the unvaxed.
Well... I understand I might get covid. And I understand that I might pass covid on. I know 5 people so far who were vaccinated and got covid. But not one of them, ranging in age from 30 to 75, went to the hospital. So I feel pretty comfortable that if I give a vaccinated person covid, it will likely not hospitalize or kill them. But I might also give it to an unvaxxed person, and I might hospitalize or kill them, but I really don't care because they exercised their freedom. And freedom ain't free. So if they die, it's on them and not me.. So I'm ready to take the mask off.