Nothing wrong with the Nicalou

MODERATORS.........PLEASE BAN AWA320 FROM USAVIATION. You can see his intent is cleary just to piss people off(I THINK WE ALL GOT HIS OPINION ON THS MATTER AFTER HIS FIRST THREAD). I understand people are entitled to their opinions, but site is not for bashing. So I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. One more post by AWA320 that is intentionally geared at east pilots should result in a 1yr ban from this website. I think I speak for a majority of the members on this website!

MODERATORS.........PLEASE BAN AWA320 FROM USAVIATION. You can see his intent is cleary just to piss people off(I THINK WE ALL GOT HIS OPINION ON THS MATTER AFTER HIS FIRST THREAD). I understand people are entitled to their opinions, but site is not for bashing. So I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. One more post by AWA320 that is intentionally geared at east pilots should result in a 1yr ban from this website. I think I speak for a majority of the members on this website!

He is entitled to his opinion. I do not agree with him, but he is such an easy target. If I would have to go up against the likes of Boeingboy and pineybob all the time I would have to start looking up facts and have a point.

other famous b737 quotes below trying to preach and keep us all together. Thank you Reverend b737fo for your "constant" positive quotes.
b737fo
"I love it. There are so many glass half empty posters on this board. I guess it is no surprise really with what the East has been through but it us just a little fascinating to watch the posts that will knock anything that is new or fresh. I think this group would boo Santa Claus. Flame away...."
b737fo
"Well if I don't get to fly to Belgium that means I also don't have pilots without active jobs during the merger jumping ahead of me. Sounds like a good trade off for me. Enjoy Europe.

Best Wishes

b737fo"

"I may not have longevity but you know 15 longevity only got a pilot a bottom feeder position on the East list anyway."
b737fo
"See you out west when you bring your 20 years with you. Remember to bid A320 flying in the summer."
Hey I am not perfect and like I said in my post I do have an opinion on this award like any other pilot here. I do not however use my time and space here to start the name calling or threats that other people (both East and West) have written here.

PS A link to the threads of my quotes would bring a better understanding of the context of the discussion when I responded. Happy flying.

At least he is constantly cyber stalking people by asking for their personal information....

Let's see, does he have "320" in his name somewhere?

No smoot you speak for yourself!! That's why they have an ignor feature, learn to use if you don't like what's being said. But this is very typical of the east mentality, cry, moan and groan and soon you'll get your way...

No smoot you speak for yourself!! That's why they have an ignor feature, learn to use if you don't like what's being said. But this is very typical of the east mentality, cry, moan and groan and soon you'll get your way...

Edward please ask mr. smoot to stop all that yelling (cap letters)

MODERATORS.........PLEASE BAN AWA320 FROM USAVIATION. You can see his intent is cleary just to piss people off(I THINK WE ALL GOT HIS OPINION ON THS MATTER AFTER HIS FIRST THREAD).

If we abided by this line of thought, USA320 would have been gone a long, long, long time ago.
On second thought,.... I second your motion. :up:

Hey I am not perfect and like I said in my post I do have an opinion on this award like any other pilot here. I do not however use my time and space here to start the name calling or threats that other people (both East and West) have written here.

PS A link to the threads of my quotes would bring a better understanding of the context of the discussion when I responded. Happy flying.

b737fo

"I think this group would boo Santa Claus. Flame away...."

That quote was cruel and hurt.

I came close to booing Santa one year though when I did not get a Dick Tracy decoding ring I asked for, but with all those houses he had to got to, I forgave him.

One can only hope AWA320 (and several others) give as much attention to family and friends. There have been so many posts one has to wonder if these people have a life beyond the internet. <_<

One can only hope AWA320 (and several others) give as much attention to family and friends. There have been so many posts one has to wonder if these people have a life beyond the internet. <_<

I do especially on the weekend! You have to admit that this is comic relief :up:

Hawk,
Won't it be interesting when ALPA MEC throws the 'award' out? I guess their Nicolau lottery dreams will disappear into the desert ghetto sunset.

Later,
Eye

I dont know if they will or not. Either way AWA320 wont be flying out of the East anytime soon.

MODERATORS.........PLEASE BAN AWA320 FROM USAVIATION. You can see his intent is cleary just to piss people off...

You say that as if it is a bad thing. People need to be P.O.ed if anything is gonna happen. But I don't know what AWA320 says anymore. He is on ignore. But I am glad to see he is still being himself. :lol:

AWA320,

AWA320 said: "I will not vote to give you one more thing at our expense NOTHING!!!!"

USA320Pilot comments: That is o.k. and if the rest of the AWA pilots feel the same way then I believe the majority of the US Airways pilots are willing to stay status quo, remain independent, and operate with the current contracts. :up:

Regards,

USA320Pilot

AWA320,

AWA320 said: "I will not vote to give you one more thing at our expense NOTHING!!!!"

USA320Pilot comments: That is o.k. and if the rest of the AWA pilots feel the same way then I believe the majority of the US Airways pilots are willing to stay status quo, remain independent, and operate with the current contracts. :up:

Regards,

USA320Pilot

I don't mean to be a butinsky, BUT I'd like fences East and West similar to what has been proposed in another thread and a new contract with more money and vacation...please.

Thanks,

A320 Driver B)

Maybe WILLING but not happy about it.

Back