Now it's Southwest's turn

What a pathetic coward. You would rather see the AMT profession fail in order to prove your point as a TWU stooge. How do you even look at yourself in the mirror?

Reactions: 1 person
Well I wouldn't go that far Anomaly, we still have the best contract and benefits around in my opinion, and still will after this contract negotiations.

Negotiations are always give and take.

It's my understanding that the members are AMFA. How can they run from themselves?
You are correct.
Whatever we do or don't do is all up to us SWA mechanics.
AMFA national does not decide our negotiations, and with SWA mechanics as ALRs, we do just fine.
Open negotiations are really amazing in this day and age. It is great to know everything said and done at the table.

Well I wouldn't go that far Anomaly, we still have the best contract and benefits around in my opinion, and still will after this contract negotiations.

I hope so! I mean that sincerely. Despite our differences in union representation, I do not want to see ANY mechanic loose for the sake of another board members vacation home.

Despite what you may think of me, I wish you the best.

I hope so! I mean that sincerely. Despite our differences in union representation, I do not want to see ANY mechanic loose for the sake of another board members vacation home.

Despite what you may think of me, I wish you the best.
I agree with you.

Just don't tell anyone I said that.

Holy freakin sh#t. Anomaly is agreeing and condoning with realityck. Typical, very typical.

Same concept at American with the TWU except WE give and THEY take.