NWA Airbus Accident in NYC at LGA

You guys need to make your mind up. If you belong to the union you automatically receive magical powers to perform maintenance on aircraft, are you now saying there are idiots in the unions? Where is the "SOLIDARITY"?
well you must have some magical powers in order to post more than1800 posts in such a short time. what a pathetic scab you are. it doesnt matter if you are in a union or a scab like there will always be good people--the majority, and the bad people. the few

AMFA AMT's? Destroyed one aircraft and damaged another loaded with passengers? Destroyed a jetbridge and a tug? No, not the mighty AMFA Boys.
Boy you're really grasping at straws here now aren't you PTO? I mean you need to go back what 3 years now, to find something on AMFA to knock them? :down:

Hey accidents happen! Don't beleive me? Just look in the mirror. :lol:

I got some info an this one as well. According to a third party AMFA Scab, The mechanics taxied the aircraft to the gate. While sitting in front of the gate waiting to be marshaled the parking brake was set. The guys show up to marshal in the aircraft so the L/H mechanic applies power. The aircraft doesn't move so he applies more power. No movement so he applies more power. They say at this time he is at eighty percent. Personally I think they would be burning flatspots on the tires at this time but maybe not. The L/H mechanic looks and sees the brake is on, he reaches down and turns it off. I'll bet that felt like a rocket.
Bashing AMFA gets old after a while... *yawn*
Does it now? I do agree to a certain point. Do you think Scab Bashing gets old after a while?...*yawn*

Even though it gets old it is still better being the Basher rather than the Bashee don't you think? My bashing does come with at least a little intellect compared to a lot of the Scab Bashers here. NH/BB, B.O.B. and robbed has some of the most boring Scab bashing posts there are and yet know unionists has yet to comment on how lame or boring they are. I guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on.