nwa strike

I do not think you fully understand the current economic conditions that are out there that Americans are facing.

Doomed? I think that is an exaggeration, set back yes but far from doomed.

Face it, since this AMFA fiasco the strike threat is doomed.

I do not think you fully understand the current economic conditions that are out there that Americans are facing.

Doomed? I think that is an exaggeration, set back yes but far from doomed.

Face it, since this AMFA fiasco the strike threat is doomed.
Well, you can get an indoor job and be out of the cold for $8/hr or more. If you don't think the other unions can force the liquidation of NW, then you are not very smart.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE TEARM JAR HEAD? THAT’S WHEN SOMEONE FEELS YOU’RE HEAD FULL OF WHAT EVER THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE AND YOU BELIEVE IT. THAT’S BASICLY WHAT A UNION MEMBER IS.YOU (UNION MEMBERS) HAVE TO GET OUT OF THIS MANTALITY.TAKE THE LID OFF AND DUMP IT OUT AND OPEN YOUR MIND TO NEW IDEAS. CARPE DIUM!

OH LOOK, WE HAVE ANOTHER SCAB TO SHOW US HOW ITS DONE. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE TEARM "CANNON FODDER"? IF YOU THINK YOUR SCAB WAGE ARE NOT ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU SEEM, WULFY. :blink:

...AND PLEASE WULFY, LEAVE OFF THE CAPS LOCK IF YOUR GOING TO CONTINUE YOUR ANTI-UNION "COPY THE 'CODS" SCAB DRIVEL HERE. :rolleyes:

i will laugh when MGMT says to the new hired mechanics--scabs-- "We need more money to save our airline. We will take it now along with more benefits cuts!" It WILL HAPPEN IT IS A MATTER OF TIME!

i will laugh when MGMT says to the new hired mechanics--scabs-- "We need more money to save our airline. We will take it now along with more benefits cuts!" It WILL HAPPEN IT IS A MATTER OF TIME!

And the truth is they will be looking for a whole lot of new mechs and they know that and that has been made very clear to them already.

Been there done that!!! With Cohen running the show you boys had better expect it!!! I'm sure they can find replacements for the replacements who will work for even less....

I realize your very happiness will likely be tied to the misery of others, but as usual, your logic is way off base when it comes to additional pay cuts. NW is taking all of the necessary cuts in one shot for a reason, so they won't have to repeat the mistakes of other BK companies and do round after round of painful pay reductions.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the new mechanics here are going to make a very nice career for themselves. NWA will treat them very well, as NWA will reap the benefit of a productive workforce no longer shackled by the "don't work any faster than the slowest guy" mentality.

They aren't going to change human nature. No retirement low pay and midnights with monday wednesday off, they will get the best. Be a plumber, $40 an hour and you're home every night.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the new mechanics here are going to make a very nice career for themselves. NWA will treat them very well, as NWA will reap the benefit of a productive workforce no longer shackled by the "don't work any faster than the slowest guy" mentality.

I seriously doubt that. NWA has a long history of horrible Labor Relations with ALL of its employees. Unless bankruptcy removes the upper/middle echelon of NWAs current management, I doubt the future is particularly bright for ANY NWA employee.

JMHO

I highly doubt that finman. Just go ask a number of NWA employees what happened during some of their mergers with Republic Airways and I'm sure they will tell you the horror storries that came out. As in the USAIR CASE, NWA is and will continue to take chapter after chapter from USAIR and tell you that they need this and that. sorry to disappoint you

I seriously doubt that. NWA has a long history of horrible Labor Relations with ALL of its employees. Unless bankruptcy removes the upper/middle echelon of NWAs current management, I doubt the future is particularly bright for ANY NWA employee.

JMHO

I must disagree with you. The returning AMFA Boys say that this is the best they have ever been treated by NWA. I think the labor issues were union related not company/employee related. Time will tell.

OH LOOK, WE HAVE ANOTHER SCAB TO SHOW US HOW ITS DONE. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THE TEARM "CANNON FODDER"? IF YOU THINK YOUR SCAB WAGE ARE NOT ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK YOU ARE AS DUMB AS YOU SEEM, WULFY. :blink:

...AND PLEASE WULFY, LEAVE OFF THE CAPS LOCK IF YOUR GOING TO CONTINUE YOUR ANTI-UNION "COPY THE 'CODS" SCAB DRIVEL HERE. :rolleyes:
No scab here; just trying to free you union guys from the bondage of being brain washed. Speaking of wages, I bet you never thought your wage would have been chopped off. :shock:

No scab here; just trying to free you union guys from the bondage of being brain washed. Speaking of wages, I bet you never thought your wage would have been chopped off. :shock:
I see Wulfy, so your stating the other main scab anti-union mantra; "If I work harder, faster, longer, and cheaper... the man will love me and allow me to lick his boots after he kicks me with them".

After being in this cut-throat industry for nearly 20 years, I assure you with what I have witnessed, and people who are continuously willing to work for less, I know nothing is safe for any American worker...union or not. If this "race to the bottom" continues, will the U.S. worker soon be speaking Chinese as our main language, and living with farm animals in our mud huts? But hey, at least we will all have a job.

"Welcome to McChins, would you like rice with your fish heads sir"? :huh:

BTW, I see in the news the Chinese are "hurting" for more coal miners, I wonder if any scabs will be stepping up for the new opportunities? I hear they have free training and mud huts.

....and just on the news as I write this, the Chinese Police just shot 20 protesters and land owners against a new powerplant. Reportedly they were upset because the government and the power company offered $3 an acre for the land it sits on. Sounds somewhat like the old days in the U.S. against unionists like the O' Molly McGuires, but they were hanged, not shot. Its a good thing the Chinese are not "brainwashed unionists in bondage", right Wulfy? They would be in real trouble then. :down:

Back