Obama Brainwashing American Youth !

This is a great editorial from this newspaper:

Kept your kids from hearing President Obama's school speech? Congratulations.

Posted by The Star-Ledger Editorial Board September 09, 2009 7:27AM

Congratulations to all of you parents who took a stand, exercised your rights in a free society and kept your kids from hearing the president's back-to-school address.

Goodness knows you wouldn't want your little Johnny or Janey indoctrinated with such radical ideas as taking responsibility for their own lives.

How dare the president presume to tell your children to pay attention to their teachers, listen to their parents and grandparents and "put in the hard work it takes to succeed?" Who is he to suggest that "when you give up on yourself you give up on your country?" Geez, if kids believed that sort of drivel, they'd never be able to blame the rest of the world for their failures.

With your superior wisdom and fine parenting you've instead taught your children other valuable lessons, like intolerance. Sure, the United States is a democracy, but that doesn't mean we have to listen to people we don't agree with.

And that goes for the president especially. We're Americans -- we haven't respected a president since George Washington. Unless we voted for him, of course. So good for you for teaching your child to tune out the president until one you like comes along.

Johnny also learned that school is optional if you don't like the lesson, or the lesson-giver. Maybe you should just keep him out of school altogether so you can teach him that man didn't really land on the moon, 9/11 was a government conspiracy and President Obama's birth certificate is phony.

You don't want your children going to a school that allows the president to fill their heads with dangerous messages like this: "Every single one of you has something that you're good at. Every single one of you has something to offer."

It's enough to make them think they could grow up to be president.

Link to full article.

This is a great editorial from this newspaper:

Kept your kids from hearing President Obama's school speech? Congratulations.

Posted by The Star-Ledger Editorial Board September 09, 2009 7:27AM

Link to full article.

Ho hum, thats not what the bruha was about and you know it.

Sorry counselor, motion denied!

54uons.jpg

Please show me the government titles of all of those positions that were mentioned.

Afghanistan Czar - Richard Holbrooke

AIDS Czar - Jeffrey Crowley

Auto Recovery czar - Ed Montgomery

Border Czar - Alan Bersin

Car Czar - Ron Bloom

Central Region Czar - Dennis Ross

Domestic Violence Czar - Lynn Rosenthal

Drug Czar - Gil Kerlikowske

Economic Czar - Paul Volcker

Energy and Environment Czar - Carol Browner

Faith-Based Czar - Joshua DuBois

Great Lakes Czar - Cameron Davis

Green Jobs Czar - Van Jones (resigned on Sept. 6)

Guantanamo Closure Czar - Daniel Fried

Health Czar - Nancy-Ann DeParle

Information Czar - Vivek Kundra

International Climate Czar - Todd Stern

Mideast Peace Czar - George Mitchell

Pay Czar - Kenneth Feinberg

Regulatory Czar - Cass Sunstein *

Science Czar - John Holdren

Stimulus Accountability Czar - Earl Devaney - statutory position

Sudan Czar - J. Scott Gration

TARP Czar - Herb Allison

Terrorism Czar - John Brennan

Technology Czar- Aneesh Chopra

Urban Affairs Czar - Adolfo Carrion Jr.

Weapons Czar - Ashton Carter

WMD Policy Czar - Gary Samore

Afghanistan Czar - Richard Holbrooke

Pay Czar - Kenneth Feinberg

Regulatory Czar - Cass Sunstein *

Cass R. Sunstein, Administrator of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget

Science Czar - John Holdren

Dr. John Holdren, the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy

Stimulus Accountability Czar - Earl Devaney - statutory position

Sudan Czar - J. Scott Gration

TARP Czar - Herb Allison

Assistant Secretary for Financial Stability and Counselor to the Secretary

Terrorism Czar - John Brennan

John O. Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism

Technology Czar- Aneesh Chopra

Urban Affairs Czar - Adolfo Carrion Jr.

Weapons Czar - Ashton Carter

Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics, Department of Defense

WMD Policy Czar - Gary Samore
Source: White House

I only posted a few of the official titles. You can see where this is going...

I would give you this title if it were not already taken by Freedom4all/Dapoes.

Czar of Misinformation

Ho hum, thats not what the bruha was about and you know it.

Sorry counselor, motion denied!

54uons.jpg
<yawn> ..Just because they said, and it was report, that they were complaining about what you posted, that doesn't make it true, nor make it the only thing they were whining about.
I believe 100% that they wouldn't have let their kids to listen to Obama, no matter what he would have said.

And even if it really was about what you posted:

Yes, it's just terrible to ask kids to read about Obama and other presidents. They might learn something.
It's just awful if kids are asked to listen to the President and other leaders. It would be awful if they were to learn about all sides of an issue and then think for themselves.
It is just awful if they are asked to do things to help their president (and country) to make things better.

<yawn> ..Just because they said, and it was report, that they were complaining about what you posted, that doesn't make it true, nor make it the only thing they were whining about.
I believe 100% that they wouldn't have let their kids to listen to Obama, no matter what he would have said.

And even if it really was about what you posted:

Yes, it's just terrible to ask kids to read about Obama and other presidents. They might learn something.
It's just awful if kids are asked to listen to the President and other leaders. It would be awful if they were to learn about all sides of an issue and then think for themselves.
It is just awful if they are asked to do things to help their president (and country) to make things better.
If people are reacting a certain way then you will have to consider the source of their concern. Hopey changy turned out to be a fraud, a liar, and a racist.

BTW the dems threw a fit when Bush senior did it and even wasted tax payer money holding congressional hearings over it.

Well folks this one is what's in store for us in the near future. Enjoy your Freedom and Liberty while you can.

The Government is my Shepherd. I need not work.
It allows me to lie down on good jobs.
It leadeth me beside still factories.
It destroyeth my initiative.
It leadeth me in the path of the parasite for politics sake.
Yea! Though I walk through the valley of laziness and deficit spending,
I will fear no evil; For the government is with me.
Its doles and its vote getters they comfort me.
It prepareth an economic utopia for me
by appropriating the earnings of my grandchildren.
It filleth my head with bologna; my inefficiency runneth over.
Surely the government will care for me all the days of my life.
and I shall dwell in a fool's paradise forever.
Amen

That is hilarious! :up:

As far as i'm concerned the health care debate is over ...

uninsured Americans MUST be insured , we CANNOT allow American citizens to die .. This is a national security imperative and we must carry it out with all haste .

Did I miss the George Bush rap-song, being taught to students, when he was POTUS ?

Good thing I no longer have kids in school , is all I can say !

And seeing videos like this one , just wants to make me hurl !

School kids taught to praise Obama... :blink:
Truly pathetic.

I am so glad that this sorry excuse of a Teacher ( I use this term loosely) is not representative of the vast majority of the educators in our school systems across our country.

Did I miss the George Bush rap-song, being taught to students, when he was POTUS ?

Do not pretend that there were no teachers praising the Republican/Bush mantra while Bush was POTUS.

Even you are not that naive.

That is where parents come in. Children need to be educated at school, and learn at home.

Merriam Webster: Educate: 1 a : to provide schooling for

Merriam Webster: Learn: : to acquire (a change in behavior) by learning; to acquire a behavioral tendency by learning

Even you are not that naive.

That is where parents come in. Children need to be educated at school, and learn at home.

Merriam Webster: Educate: 1 a : to provide schooling for

Merriam Webster: Learn: : to acquire (a change in behavior) by learning; to acquire a behavioral tendency by learning

Excuse me Counselor.......this is the present outrage provided by your progressive idiot party:

Stuff it Counselor

Truly pathetic.

I am so glad that this sorry excuse of a Teacher ( I use this term loosely) is not representative of the vast majority of the educators in our school systems across our country.

Do not pretend that there were no teachers praising the Republican/Bush mantra while Bush was POTUS.

Prove it. Let's see a video of the same hailing Bush.

Latest posts

Back