Obama's War on Women

southwind said:
Last I heard, the fed gov pays .88 cents on the dollar, male to female ratio.
Perhaps BaRack needs to straighten his own house, before telling others how to run theirs!

Addressed to ..OUR Resident..."VILLAGE IDIOT",................you happen to be correct, as far as the federal wages issues go.
As far as Southern Women getting the equal pay of Southern Men,...your right again.
Only problem with that is,.....even at equal (as men's ) southern Wages go,......................They'd BOTH still be UNDERPAID  !

That CESSPOOL, (the southeast quadrant of america), ...the only way it will EVER be cleaned up, is to rid it of all the RED-NECK White Trash,.........and then return all the Native people from Okie-HOMA, back to thier Rightful lands, then Re-Start from square one !

southwind said:
It's ok to be racist, as long as it's towards old white men.

You might wish to take some time and read about sexism and racism in the US.  Repeating cute talking points does not make the reality different.  White males still control a majority of the power.  Not women, not minorities. 

Ms Tree said:

You might wish to take some time and read about sexism and racism in the US.  Repeating cute talking points does not make the reality different.  White males still control a majority of the power.  Not women, not minorities. 
So that makes all "Old White Guys" racist, I take it!

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Addressed to ..OUR Resident..."VILLAGE IDIOT",................you happen to be correct, as far as the federal wages issues go.
As far as Southern Women getting the equal pay of Southern Men,...your right again.
Only problem with that is,.....even at equal (as men's ) southern Wages go,......................They'd BOTH still be UNDERPAID  !

That CESSPOOL, (the southeast quadrant of america), ...the only way it will EVER be cleaned up, is to rid it of all the RED-NECK White Trash,.........and then return all the Native people from Okie-HOMA, back to thier Rightful lands, then Re-Start from square one !
All I can tell you is Detroit added to their list of problems, when you moved there !

Ms Tree said:

So if we don't vote for a minority or a women we're racist? 

Reactions: 1 person
Knotbuyinit said:
That's the trend. Nominate someone who will remain ever faithful to the Party, and shame into submission those who might oppose them as being racist or sexist.

Sounds familiar... I think I read this in history book a few times.

southwind said:
It's ok to be racist, as long as it's towards old white men.

southwind said:
So that makes all "Old White Guys" racist, I take it!

Knotbuyinit said:

eolesen said:
That's the trend. Nominate someone who will remain ever faithful to the Party, and shame into submission those who might oppose them as being racist or sexist.

Sounds familiar... I think I read this in history book a few times.

I am always amused at the reaction of conservatives when it comes to their responses on race and gender issues.  

gob-birth-control-hearings.jpg

(Congressional hearing on birth control)

VAWA+votes.jpg

(notice any similarities with the republicans?)

Screen+shot+2012-11-28+at+4.34.41+AM.png

(what is missing)

Pictures like this result in elections results like this:

PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama won the two-party vote among female voters in the 2012 election by 12 points, 56% to 44%, over Republican challenger Mitt Romney. Meanwhile, Romney won among men by an eight-point margin, 54% to 46%. That total 20-point gender gap is the largest Gallup has measured in a presidential election since it began compiling the vote by major subgroups in 1952.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Reactions: 2 people
NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Hey Bears! ------ Do you know where the term "RED NECK" comes from? It was used in he 1920's to identify a "Union Man" in the West Virgina coal wars! The Miners used to tie red bandanas around their necks to I.D. them as Union members! -------- Read your history about the battel of Blair mountain! You may learn something!    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain

Not voting for an individual because you disagree with them is not racist or sexist. The fact that 31 republican white males all voted against a woman's issue would seem to indicate that at the very least, republicans are unable to attract qualified women to their party in any large numbers. The fact that all the senate chairmen are white republican males seems to point to a disconnect with he society that they represent and that the electorate of the Republican Party does seem to have an issue with minorities and women when compared to the dems who are better but not by much.

Do you think that the faces of the Republican Party is merely a coincidence?

eolesen said:
That's the trend. Nominate someone who will remain ever faithful to the Party, and shame into submission those who might oppose them as being racist or sexist. Sounds familiar... I think I read this in history book a few times.
That's the trend. Nominate someone who will remain ever faithful to the Tea Party, and shame into submission those who might oppose them as being un-patriotic, anti-Christian, and RINO.

Sounds familiar...

Ms Tree said:
Not voting for an individual because you disagree with them is not racist or sexist. The fact that 31 republican white males all voted against a woman's issue would seem to indicate that at the very least, republicans are unable to attract qualified women to their party in any large numbers. The fact that all the senate chairmen are white republican males seems to point to a disconnect with he society that they represent and that the electorate of the Republican Party does seem to have an issue with minorities and women when compared to the dems who are better but not by much.

Do you think that the faces of the Republican Party is merely a coincidence?
Ok, so I'm not a racist for not voting for a minority or a woman.  Your options of the Republican Party really don't matter to me.