Obama's War on Women

Knotbuyinit said:
Ok, so I'm not a racist for not voting for a minority or a woman.  Your options of the Republican Party really don't matter to me.
And your opinions do not matter to me either.

But you dodged the question . Do you think the faces in the GOP are just by accident? Do you think all the GOP chairs are white men by accident?

southwind said:
B-I-N-G-O !

Don't worry about qualifications, either !
Take a look at the diversity of the GOP as opposed to demo in Congress and then come talk about it.

Ms Tree said:
And your opinions do not matter to me either.

But you dodged the question . Do you think the faces in the GOP are just by accident? Do you think all the GOP chairs are white men by accident?
It was no accident. We elect Representative based on their qualifications.   

Lol. That is true. I think it's a shame that there are no minorities or women members of the GOP who are more qualified than the current elected officials. Pretty sad especially considering women make up over 50% of the population. And people wonder why the GOP lost the female vote by an epic amount.

Knotbuyinit said:
It was no accident. We elect Representative based on their qualifications.   
And we have another BINGO, folks!

Problem with Dems, is the below video shows how concerned they are with their representatives being qualified!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA[youtube]

Ms Tree said:
Lol. That is true. I think it's a shame that there are no minorities or women members of the GOP who are more qualified than the current elected officials. Pretty sad especially considering women make up over 50% of the population. And people wonder why the GOP lost the female vote by an epic amount.
You may find it "funny" but please explain why there are more women living in poverty now than when the Democrats took control of the House and Senate in 2007 and Obama was elected president in 2008?

southwind said:
And we have another BINGO, folks!

Problem with Dems, is the below video shows how concerned they are with their representatives being qualified!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA[youtube]

Ever hear of Paul Broun?

Knotbuyinit said:
You may find it "funny" but please explain why there are more women living in poverty now than when the Democrats took control of the House and Senate in 2007 and Obama was elected president in 2008?
Not sure.  Please share.  Are you implying that Obama created a recession that was sexist?  By the way, statistics show that men were hot harder than women by the recession. 

Still does not explain why the GOP does not have a single chairperson who is female much less a minority.  I do understand that the original question is a bit inconvenient but you will have to do better than that.  

Since you said that the GOP bases their votes on the qualifications of the candidate, how exactly does that metric apply to Paul Broun?  The man is on the House Science committee and has not got the faintest idea how old the planet that we live on is.  If that is what the GOP calls qualified it does explain why minorities and women are under-represented in the GOP.

[SIZE=10pt]Women Have Experienced Weaker Job Growth” During Obama’s Recovery “Than They Had Experienced In The Previous Three Recessions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Unemployment Rate For Women Has Remained Above The Rate It Was At The Month Before Obama Became President.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Black Female Unemployment Rate Has Increased From 10.1 Percent In January 2009 To 11.7 Percent In March 2014.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Labor Force Participation Rate For Women Has Fallen From 59.4 Percent In January 2009, When Obama Was Inaugurated, To 57.2 Percent In March 2014.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Men Have Gained 4.0 Million Jobs Since The End of The Recession To The End Of 2013, While Women Have Only Gained 2.5 Million[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Number Of Women Working At Or Below The Federal Minimum Wage Has Grown By 561,000 Since 2008, Which Represents 62 Percent Of All Workers At Or Below The Federal Minimum Wage[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]http://www.bls.gov/data/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Under Obama, Women With A Bachelor’s Degree Have Seen Incomes Decline By $1,419.[/SIZE]

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/income/data/historical/people/

The Democrat's "War on Women" continues!  

Your post explains that it is happening, not why.  The question you asked was "why".   So do you have an answer for your own question?  I would also ask if the effects on women from this recession are different from previous ones.

Do you have an explanation as to why Paul Broun is qualified to be a member of the science committee but not a single woman or minority can be a chairperson in the House for the GOP?   Paul Broun disproves your 'qualification' theory.  Never mind the fact that the GOP consistently looses the minority and woman vote, why is the diversity of the GOP not diverse?

Knotbuyinit said:
Bush's fault!

Ms Tree said:
Your post explains that it is happening, not why.  The question you asked was "why".   So do you have an answer for your own question?  I would also ask if the effects on women from this recession are different from previous ones.

Do you have an explanation as to why Paul Broun is qualified to be a member of the science committee but not a single woman or minority can be a chairperson in the House for the GOP?   Paul Broun disproves your 'qualification' theory.  Never mind the fact that the GOP consistently looses the minority and woman vote, why is the diversity of the GOP not diverse?
It is not up to me to answer the question as to "why", that is the job of all those seemingly unconcerned democrat women elected to the Senate and House you brag about.

Why are you trying to change the subject? This thread is about Obama's war on women not Paul Broun's qualifications!     

southwind said:
Does he believe islands will tip over if too many people gather on one side of it, also?
Not sure but I do not believe he thinks women have magic vaginas either.

Knotbuyinit said:
It is not up to me to answer the question as to "why", that is the job of all those seemingly unconcerned democrat women elected to the Senate and House you brag about.

Why are you trying to change the subject? This thread is about Obama's war on women not Paul Broun's qualifications!     
You posed the question so I think it is for you to have an answer unless you do not know either.  I have not read anything to indicate that this recession has affected women any differently than previous ones have.  I think the bigger concern is to keep the economy running.  Women have always been secondary in the US.  They earn less, they make up the lower portion of the job force which tend to be affected more by economic down turns.  I hope the dem women are concerned about it, we know the republican women, the few that there are, dont seem to be concerned.

Not trying to change the subject and Broun was right on topic.  You made the claim that republicans voted for people based on their qualifications.  Broun obviously is not qualified. Todd Akin was not qualified because he does not have a clue regarding the female reproductive system.  Paul Ryan and Akin also sponsored/wrote a bill that refered to "forcible rape" as opposed to the other kind of rape?  I'm sure a majority of women agree with that sentiment.  Then there is Chuck Winder "Rape and incest was used as a reason to oppose this. I would hope that when a woman goes into a physician with a rape issue, that physician will indeed ask her about perhaps her marriage, was this pregnancy caused by normal relations in a marriage or was it truly caused by a rape."  How about Lawrence Lockman and this little gem?  "If a woman has [the right to an abortion], why shouldn’t a man be free to use his superior strength to force himself on a woman?" Lockman wrote. "At least the rapist’s pursuit of sexual freedom doesn’t [in most cases] result in anyone’s death."

The list goes on and on.  That is why Romney lost the women's vote by the largest margin......ever.

Latest posts