Obama's War on Women

Ms Tree said:
It tells me that you have nothing to say about what we are talking about. It also says that the Republicans did not present a viable candidate.
Fixed......"Your candidate wasn't African american"!

Why isn't the Libtard media getting on board with the 1st Latino american to run?
Guess they're racists!

Dog Wonder said:
Because Cruz isn't. How many times did you fail History?
Beat around the bush all day dog (what you do best) but, apparently the libtard media is racist against the Latino/Hispanic population of this country!

southwind said:
Fixed......"Your candidate wasn't African american"!

Why isn't the Libtard media getting on board with the 1st Latino american to run?
Guess they're racists!

Because while race or gender may be a factor it is not the sole determining factor inn voting for a candidate.

bullchit,it's a double standerd plain and simple
and your sterotyping makes you sound like a damn fool more than usual

cltrat said:
that to many here it's just fine to call the white president  a chimp, but call the black one a monkey and you're a racist,.
I have spoken out against that on numerous occasions.  I have called out Bear more times than I can count and have just given up.  

Still not sure how my comment above is a double standard.

Ms Tree said:

Because while race or gender may be a factor it is not the sole determining factor inn voting for a candidate.
Calling bullish!t on this one!

Why should it be any part of a determining factor? And here you say the Libtards don't profile!

It should be the best qualified person, whether they're male, female, black, white,purple or green but you just admitted its part of the determining factor....what a hypocrite!

Back