Old Glory is Offensive?

Whats truly offensive is this...

obamaphlag.jpg

Here you go folks.......another prime example of how f****d up our country is.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/64059697.htmlUPDATE: The flag ban was lifted a few days after this story aired. Read more here.
So some idiot in Albany, Oregon is:

another prime example of how f****d up our country is.

Please...

This is no more an example of people in our country than ORDmech is of Aircraft Mechanic's in our country...

Please...

This is no more an example of people in our country than ORDmech is of Aircraft Mechanic's in our country...

I'd say its a shining example of liberalism gone wrong as it always seems to go............

As you fail to notice......it is an example of what is currently wrong in this country......

I'd say its a shining example of liberalism gone wrong as it always seems to go............

As you fail to notice......it is an example of what is currently wrong in this country......

but aren't all of YOU the liberals ? ...

Think about it , you want your own way at the expense of others "for the greater good " which is what i would say seems to be the gist of liberalism ...

i say if the appartment complex owner doesn't want flags displayed on HIS property , and the residents all signed leases that have clauses that could be seen to restrict the display of flags or what not in their windows , then it's the appartment complexe's RIGHT to enforce their no flag ban ...

I didn't chose to live in that appartment complex so i don't care , and if i was living there , then i would move . that's what true FREEDOM is all about ...

I do not see how this could withstand a legal challenge. I have never seen a rental contract that limits what I may put on my personal vehicle or what I may place inside the apartment (aside from things that may pose a hazard to others). Should someone want to place the skull and crossbones, Old Glory or the Union Jack on their motor cycle or car I fail to see how the apartment managing company can prevent that from being done. I would think that the odds of the Apt managers placing such wording in the contract are slim to none. I'm waiting for a lawyer to slap these numb-nuts.

I fully understand them not wanting residents to attach anything to the exterior of their structures. Most people have difficulty driving a screw much less attaching something that is sound and safe. What I do to my car is none of anyone's damn business. I wonder what they would do with some of the bikes that have a flag painted on the fuel tank or saddle bags? What about the jackets that some bikers wear that have a flag on them?

OH stuff your liberal BS Dell. This is a corporate numb nut who does not want trouble and is scared. Instead of dealing with the issue, he punishes everyone. I have had numerous bosses like that and that level of mentality is rampant in society.

I fully understand them not wanting residents to attach anything to the exterior of their structures. Most people have difficulty driving a screw much less attaching something that is sound and safe.
I can understand an apartment complex limiting what can be affixed to the actual building.. but to dictate what a renter is allowed to have on their personal property regarding their vehicle/motorcycle seems a bit extreme and out of line..

That is like saying..

"we only allow silver or gray painted cars on our property"

(after signing a lease that never said anything of the sort and you happen
to drive a red painted car)

or

"we dont allow you to park your car on our property unless it has been washed and detailed"

(even though your car may be covered in grime from winter driving)

they may have great renters who pay on time and then go out and piss them off by telling them what they can have on their car/bike?

(their own personal property?)

just plain out stupid!

the bottom line though..

did the renter agree not to put a flag on their car.. or in this case bike? I doubt that.

(and a landlord should have never even gone there to begin with.. making such a
ridiculous demand regarding personal property)

I wonder what they would do with some of the bikes that have a flag painted on the fuel tank or saddle bags?
there is really not a problem flying a flag on personal property,

the real problem is an idea isolated with the landord.

Please...

what do i have to do with this story that you have to insult me like that?
I'm just stating that if you can't fly the u.s. flag at your apt or on your car there is something wrong in this country.

if you don't like what i say just ignore me.....if you have a problem with me let me know don't hide behind a computer

what do i have to do with this story that you have to insult me like that?
I'm just stating that if you can't fly the u.s. flag at your apt or on your car there is something wrong in this country.

if you don't like what i say just ignore me.....if you have a problem with me let me know don't hide behind a computer
You are correct.

I was out of line. My apologies ORDmech.

Latest posts