The new "ETHICS" HOTLINE--here we go.......

What I find disturbing is that Usaviation moderators are allowing for this IT search for pulling in employees for posting on these boards.

How can it be allowed is what I am requesting from the Usaviation board members. Don't you look out for our best interests? To have members on this board pulled in by local Usairways managers is outrageous.

I have watched several topics closed out in red lately. It would be in our best interests to know from the mods how this is happening. Awaiting a reply asap.
I will take the liberty to answer this one. USAIRWAYS is not getting any information that I am aware of from the moderators. As far as topics being closed that is a decision made by the moderator who closed the thread NOT USAIRWAYS.

I will take the liberty to answer this one. USAIRWAYS is not getting any information that I am aware of from the moderators. As far as topics being closed that is a decision made by the moderator who closed the thread NOT USAIRWAYS.

Thank you Sir,you are as up standing as they come. :up:

Thank you Edward for the reassurance. I cannot fathom how the company can be pulling in employees for discipline if they type on these boards. I don't think it would stand up in a grievance hearing or in court.

There are alot of regular members on this board that have not been posting as they feel there is a security breach. I hope they read your response and get back on. Big Brother cannot scrutinize you here, welcome back to all that have fasted.

There are alot of regular members on this board that have not been posting as they feel there is a security breach. I hope they read your response and get back on. Big Brother cannot scrutinize you here, welcome back to all that have fasted.

I seem to recall a moderator remark similar to the one posted by Edward from a few months ago.

For those employees with a long posting history it is possible to go back and wade through a lot of posts and pick up a glimmer of information here and a piece there and isolate the poster. This is true especially for flight crews that say on a certain date I was here and on another date I was on this flight, etc. The company can go back to it's records and whittle away at the poster's identity.

So, if your job continues to be really important to you, never post immediately after an incident and do not give too much specific information because it can be tracked back to you by process of elimination.

So, if your job continues to be really important to you, never post immediately after an incident and do not give too much specific information because it can be tracked back to you by process of elimination.

Well the irony of it all.Recent dealings with HR has proved to be no more than going through the motions in regards to managements behavior toward union personnel.They refuse to police there own.Forget HR call a lawyer.Even with past post they cannot prove you posted it.Next thing you USAIR will want computers confiscated.....lol.........Dont worry its not what your saying that worries them its what you could say.Keep your own records :up: :up: :up:

I seem to recall a moderator remark similar to the one posted by Edward from a few months ago.

For those employees with a long posting history it is possible to go back and wade through a lot of posts and pick up a glimmer of information here and a piece there and isolate the poster. This is true especially for flight crews that say on a certain date I was here and on another date I was on this flight, etc. The company can go back to it's records and whittle away at the poster's identity.

It's not the moderators. Either mgmt can figure us out through clues or there are rats on this board who like to nark on people for whatever reason. The company could very well demand to see our ISPs and find out who we are though if they really wanted to. Just be careful what you say because the narks are out there ready to pounce. :down: I swear some people need to get a life.

It's not the moderators. Either mgmt can figure us out through clues or there are rats on this board who like to nark on people for whatever reason. The company could very well demand to see our ISPs and find out who we are though if they really wanted to. Just be careful what you say because the narks are out there ready to pounce. :down: I swear some people need to get a life.
Wendy's would never treat its employees like that. Once fry cooking gets in your blood you never get rid of it.

I didn't believe it until it happened to me! :eek:

And if it happened to me, it can happen to you(if your paycheck comes from the SandCastle)

...just know your contract and know your rights....knowing a good attorney might help too...

BTW Shannon...can you put in a good word for me?? Any room on the fryer???

I didn't believe it until it happened to me! :eek:

And if it happened to me, it can happen to you(if your paycheck comes from the SandCastle)

...just know your contract and know your rights....knowing a good attorney might help too...

BTW Shannon...can you put in a good word for me?? Any room on the fryer???
Yeah, fryer is still open but Travelpro hogs the #2 window because he likes throwing nuggets at people.

Latest posts