The new "ETHICS" HOTLINE--here we go.......

Well I was paid a visit by Corporate Security twice since I joined USAV :) These idiots must have nothing better than to harass an ex-intern.
That’s because teenagers that do Mileage Runs for their parents are the only ones that can hit on stewardesses.

But really, the toll-free number has been around for some time now to report things like theft, although this is the first I’ve heard of the EEOC angle.

Is it any surprise that Tempe has no idea to manage employee morale by digging up a dormant program that never really accomplished much in the first place?

Did you mean to misspell Original? If not what is a Oringinal?

It's a play on the words "original", "O-ring" :eek: and "Orin" which is a family name--doesn't make too much sense to people who don't know me well...but it was intentional.....just so ya know... :rolleyes:

That’s because teenagers that do Mileage Runs for their parents are the only ones that can hit on stewardesses.

Yeah but I was non revving...not doing mileage runs ;)

Intern, how did the Men in Black know it was you?

I thought it was you that told on me when I tried to sneak aboard the FRA flight you were working in the overheadbin that was labeled CREW USE ONLY :( Guess it wasn't you

(*Note Sarcasm Wrote Here...Corporate Security Don't Worry...YV is too skinny to fit in an overhead)

I don't see what the big deal is. People who are rats are going to rat out fellow employees regardless, and people who aren't rats won't.

Yeah, but you know how Tempe like to have silly little contests that have names like an off-strip slot machine in LAS.

How about Mini Pilfering Mooolah? Earn extra money narcing on your coworkers!

"DOLLAR$ FOR DETAIL$" ...earn cash from US while getting a coworker canned.... :up:

I now work for a company that has a hot line.

The company does nothing but use it for a witch hunt. They can launch an investigation into anything just by saying we had a call.

One thing nice about it....makes supervisors nervous...!! " I'm calling the hot line on you…..they jump like rats"...!! LOL

Use it to your advantage.

SL

What I find disturbing is that Usaviation moderators are allowing for this IT search for pulling in employees for posting on these boards.

How can it be allowed is what I am requesting from the Usaviation board members. Don't you look out for our best interests? To have members on this board pulled in by local Usairways managers is outrageous.

I have watched several topics closed out in red lately. It would be in our best interests to know from the mods how this is happening. Awaiting a reply asap.

I am not blaming, just requesting how they protect all members on this board to ensure that their identities aren't exposed.

Obviously, the company has been pressuring them as well. It is their way as we all know they poop when they are put under pressure.

Maybe they should worry more about the stock price which is almost down to 2.00 a share. They are children playing in a sandbox.

I thought it was you that told on me when I tried to sneak aboard the FRA flight you were working in the overheadbin that was labeled CREW USE ONLY :( Guess it wasn't you

(*Note Sarcasm Wrote Here...Corporate Security Don't Worry...YV is too skinny to fit in an overhead)
[/quote]

No, its wasn't me. However, tell your friends in DCA to stop putting you on the standby list as an SA3 when you are clearly an SA4. Thanks