Onboard Flight Kits

YAY !!! ALL the flight crews will be happy for you because when you guys commute home from PHL many of you don't take your brain bags down to the crew room and leave them in the bag room---especially on B---there is NO room for other crew members bags. Hopefully it happens soon because I'm sick of tripping over all the pilots stuff that should be stored downstairs....it's not fair to other crew members.

YAY !!! ALL the flight crews will be happy for you because when you guys commute home from PHL many of you don't take your brain bags down to the crew room and leave them in the bag room---especially on B---there is NO room for other crew members bags. Hopefully it happens soon because I'm sick of tripping over all the pilots stuff that should be stored downstairs....it's not fair to other crew members.

It's not pilot stuff. It's company stuff being stored on company property in a space the company set aside for it. 90% of the "stuff" in those brain bags is the property of USAirways, not the pilots.

It's not pilot stuff. It's company stuff being stored on company property in a space the company set aside for it. 90% of the "stuff" in those brain bags is the property of USAirways, not the pilots.

And, I don't think anyone would be willing to pick the bill for a subscription of NACO instrument procedures from Jeppesen either...I can barely afford VFR sectionals for my local area (yeah, still a student)! :blink:

Back