FOCUS Meeting in PHX on 7/16/08

<SNIP> Didn't I read that US Airways has an entire "Corporate Culture" department and VP? I mean, HOW can that person/department even BEGIN to believe this is normal/healthy/acceptable? And then not try to make Mr. Parker and Mr. Kirby understand, "this has to get FIXED, fast!"
Good point, Van.

Parker embraces the “let it all hang outâ€￾ persona when it suits his agenda, but is absent when he had the chance to make his point on prime time TV last week.

And then we have the reports that Tempe is trying to squelch the free exchange of information on internet chatboards such as this.

This post is double ROT-13 encrypted to abate the snoops in Tempe.

This sounds like the People Express business model :down:
Only half right on the business model. At least the F/A's don't have to do on board ticketing. But then again, I also know a few millionaire ex-flight attendants. Seems they invested their new found wealth in real estate in the early '80's. Once caught they liquidated all holdings. Since it was right before the real estate bust in the later part of the '80's. Timing is everything, so they say. :blink: Can't wait to see some license plates that would mimic those of ex-EAL. Something along the lines of COKE$$ or LIQR$$ or CFEE$$ It's going to be interesting to watch the future creativity of some people. :lol:

"Oh well....good luck US!"

to Van , Art, US1Yfare and the countless others that helped to keep my career alive after 911

I want to publicly THANK YOU. and for this group to rally once again to help save this airline with

the current leadership we have in place I say THANK YOU again but TOTALLY understand if the well is dry

and you have moved on . If I were in your shoes I would have a LOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

but once again thanks for FIGHTING the Fight for the employees.

Also former A/C 647 was returned to the lessor during one of the bankruptcies.