Pardon me

It will be on his legacy then.

After all the controversy, he'd be better laying it in Trumps lap.

Think about it. Especially in the next election cycle, that poor victim of the evil Trump, Hillary

What are the chances Obama will throw in a little pardon for his pal Hillary?
The way I see it, he can't. ----- Pardon her? For what? She hasn't been convicted of anything. And once she is, or if she is, Obama will be out of office. ....... Soooo----- That decision would be left to President Trump! My, my, my!!!

Last edited:
Of it comes to that, I hope he does; then maybe the GOP can actually get around to doing something for the people they serve.

The first election when I could vote was 1976. I voted for Ford BECAUSE of his pardon. Had he not done that, we'd most likely STILL be investigating Watergate. He put Congress back to work. The best thing that Obama could do would be to preemptively pardon Hillary. AND....it would be the BEST thing that could happen for Trump. Just how many of his programs will get discussed and voted on if Congress is still trying get the size for an orange jumpsuit for Hillary. Obama would force Congress to address Trumps agenda.

The first election when I could vote was 1976. I voted for Ford BECAUSE of his pardon. Had he not done that, we'd most likely STILL be investigating Watergate. He put Congress back to work. The best thing that Obama could do would be to preemptively pardon Hillary. AND....it would be the BEST thing that could happen for Trump. Just how many of his programs will get discussed and voted on if Congress is still trying get the size for an orange jumpsuit for Hillary. Obama would force Congress to address Trumps agenda.
I'll ask the question again. Pardon her for what K.C.?

I'll ask the question again. Pardon her for what K.C.?

For whatever the republicans have investigated her for 18 times already. Jezus....if Hillary would have won, we would have had umpteen thousand investigations until we find the SHE gave an intern a blowjob and we could impeach her. But she lost - republicans won. What is more important to this country - moving forward with president Trump's plan, or digging up more dirt on Hillary? If Obama just pardoned her for any "alleged" crimes, that'd be good enough.

Or what the hell....making America 'great again' can wait. Let's lock her up. Wait....lock her up....for what?

For whatever the republicans have investigated her for 18 times already. Jezus....if Hillary would have won, we would have had umpteen thousand investigations until we find the SHE gave an intern a blowjob and we could impeach her. But she lost - republicans won. What is more important to this country - moving forward with president Trump's plan, or digging up more dirt on Hillary? If Obama just pardoned her for any "alleged" crimes, that'd be good enough.

Or what the hell....making America 'great again' can wait. Let's lock her up. Wait....lock her up....for what?
You still don't get it K.C.! Obama can't pardon anyone for things they are only accused of!!!! What you are saying is to give her a " get out of jail free" card for any, and all, crimes she might have committed. I'll quote her "it don't work that way in this country!"

You still don't get it K.C.! Obama can't pardon anyone for things they are only accused of!!!! What you are saying is to give her a " get out of jail free" card for any, and all, crimes she might have committed. I'll quote her "it don't work that way in this country!"

President Nixon was convicted of nothing, and yet President Ford granted him a complete pardon for his involvement in the Watergate conspiracy.

President Nixon was convicted of nothing, and yet President Ford granted him a complete pardon for his involvement in the Watergate conspiracy.

And that move was viewed as being a good thing by many as it forced congress and Nixon's detractors to govern, rather than investigate.

The text...
"Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9, 1974."

Reactions: Seatacus

Latest posts