Parker no shows on Larry King

No I was fine with that , I don’t have a problem with DUI’s …

Your talking to a guy who enjoys drinking . :wacko:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the !!!!!. Do with him as you wish. He's been slapped around so many times he doesn't know Right from Wrong.

Maybe if he or his family were on the other end of a DUI, then he would have a problem with that.........Idiot PHX Ramp Agent.

Moderator note:
Name calling is prohibited & is subj to suspension.

No amount of perspective, reflection, ruminating, deep breathing, or beads of sweat on your brow will change that. :lol:
I'm sorry if I appear to you to be unsupportive of the USAPA position on this issue. I assure you that I am not. I was trying to see if someone in an official capacity with the company would respond to the question.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm sorry if I appear to you to be unsupportive of the USAPA position on this issue. I assure you that I am not. I was trying to see if someone in an official capacity with the company would respond to the question.

Thanks for the reply.

Wasn't offended in the least. Your question is a good one for the company to answer. I was just answering ahead of them in case they tried to say a simulator event is not a jeopardy event.

A pig knows how bacon is made and wouldn't let a dog be the only one to answer the question, "What is a trip to Oscar Meyer's like?" :lol: (unless perhaps the dog spoke Chinese, :lol: )

No I was fine with that , I don’t have a problem with DUI’s …

Your talking to a guy who enjoys drinking . :wacko:

Are you going to moan on about the past forever ? :lol: why don't you mention some of the good things parker has done , oh wait , you can't because your bais and can't seperate your emotions from your thoughts .....
So if a drunk driver killed your kid or you killed someone elses kid while drinking your OK with that, you are 1SMF. Let me see , some good things are the passengers are happy with TEMPE, were growing at a great rate. I'll have to get back to you on this one. :lol: :lol:

Back