Perfect Attendance Awards vs Flexis

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
Just curious if anyone has the answer. I dont begrudge the West getting their Flexis (I wish they would have kept that program actually), but I completed a year of perfect attendance in Sept and by the time our Admin got around to processing the request for a perfect attendance letter in Oct, we were advised that the program had been discontinued. Just curious why the Flexis were continued thru the end of the year and the Perfect Attendance was discontinued in Oct. instead of at the end of the year like the other program. I was looking forward to those First Class Transatlantic upgrades (Space Available of course!) :up:

Just curious if anyone has the answer. I dont begrudge the West getting their Flexis (I wish they would have kept that program actually), but I completed a year of perfect attendance in Sept and by the time our Admin got around to processing the request for a perfect attendance letter in Oct, we were advised that the program had been discontinued. Just curious why the Flexis were continued thru the end of the year and the Perfect Attendance was discontinued in Oct. instead of at the end of the year like the other program. I was looking forward to those First Class Transatlantic upgrades (Space Available of course!) :up:
Probably because Flexis weren't JUST awarded for perfect attendance. We recieved 10 for perfect attendance in a quarter, and 6 if we had any sick days.

Plus, to ensure the equality of flexis vs. buddy passes for 2005.

Back