Philadelphia--a Good Experience

drifterreno

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
:eek: Hi Everyone--haven't posted in quite a while but then I've started working at another airline and am now out on short term disability--paid for by my new airline. Anyway, I had a chance to fly through Phl a few weeks ago and I must say I was truly impressed. I had a chance to fly on the early am flight from Phl to Tpa and got there around 5am. I watched people at every gate and took note of the non confusion that US has implemented. I must say first of all every single employee was kind and helpful. Especially one that I ran into from RNO. It was like old home week. The gate agents were kind and quick. The plane loaded without any confusion and the flight left on time. I was truly impressed. While on the flight I had a chance to purchase a breakfast meal. Okay, so I did it just to see what it looked like and how it tasted. Hummmm this too was impressive. Seemed like the old cold snack but was well boxed and was pretty good. Also, my hats off to all of the crew on this flight. All were kind and helpful. Traveling in a wheelchair is not fun but everyone took good care of me. Thanks US for being there when needed and for treating me and my fellow passengers for a good flight.
Tad--was going to look you up when I got to my destination but---my lord that airport has grown--and being in a wheelchair I kinda had to go where the person took me.
Thanks US--I sure miss you folks. B)

drifterreno,
I am thrilled to read you had a great trip thru PHL.
I am thrilled to read that our employees treated you well.

Piney Bob,
Just goes to show that a philly "Attytude" is not always a bad thing.
:up: FUP :up:

I've never really had a bad problem at PHL. I think my worst situation was at PIT, not PHL, and that was a combination of a weather delay and the fact that the airport at SAN closed two hours early due to runway repairs.

BTW, Reno, be careful of saying who you work for and any comments on disability. The snitches are out, ya know.

Latest posts

Back