PHX CRASHPADS

gso2pit

Advanced
Mar 2, 2004
Anyone know of open crashpads for a female f/a in PHX? My friend is transferring there soon and needs a place.

Thanks

Check Craigslist for the PHX area, we put up an ad for a roomate and we got a bite instantly. Our last 2 roomates were f/a's!

Its probably a newhire coming from another airline or one of the wholly owned maybe?

We didn't have a lot of reserves commuting until the merger. I would call AFA66 office and they might have some info. I know there are some hotels that reserves buy into as crashpads in Phoenix nearby the airport. There is also a book for rooms for rent at the training center and notices at the airport.

I'm not sure PIT FA's can displace to PHX yet, can they?

that's going to piss off a lot of people if even ONE new PIT FA shows up.... we're talking super seniority. Just like what happened when the PHX CSA's merged... all the USAir East people are all at the top so it was a virtual staple. And to everyone's surprise, the schedules didn't change a whole lot.

that's going to piss off a lot of people if even ONE new PIT FA shows up.... we're talking super seniority. Just like what happened when the PHX CSA's merged... all the USAir East people are all at the top so it was a virtual staple. And to everyone's surprise, the schedules didn't change a whole lot.

No, they can't! Once they can though.....look out and hang on to something!!!

What are you talking about? The US Airways and America West flight attendant groups are still totally seperate. The only East F/As that would be west are furloughed ones who took new hire offers.

It's probably a Mesa FA coming out to PHX from CLT or LAS or god knows who...I'm trying to convince this Mesa Freedom FA based in JFK to consider a change in base(s) but now she's senior in JFK over 10 months and is an IOE Instructor.

Latest posts