Crashpads in CLT?

ahhh you would have to eat more cheese steaks than the BULL :lol: you are a girl...schhh zamm :shock:

Oh we should go to Pat's or Geno's and have a cheese steak eating contest! It would totally make my day to beat THE BULL :up:
I hope you wouldn't be too upset if you were beat by a girl! :lol:

OK it's been a month and I haven't really looked for a place and now I'm based in CLT. Woo hoo! It's a long story and I was out of work for a while...Anyhoo, I am better and I'm looking for a roommate. I'm going apartment searching tomorrow just to get an idea of what's out there in my price range. If anybody knows of anyone who is looking for a place to live in CLT send them my way. Depending on prices and availability, I will probably just get one roommate in a 2 bed/2 bath, or at least to start with, then maybe later take on a crashpadder. Or I could take the smaller room and get two crashpadders for the larger room. IDK. If anybody knows of anyone pm me. I also put up a flyer in the CLT crew room.

How much turkey are we talking about FlightChic and do you need a Cabana Boy ;) All I need in exchange is to fly with you on far away exotic trips hehe...good luck finding a roomie...I'm applying for some jobs in CLT so if I do end up needing a place I'll let you know!

How much turkey are we talking about FlightChic and do you need a Cabana Boy ;) All I need in exchange is to fly with you on far away exotic trips hehe...good luck finding a roomie...I'm applying for some jobs in CLT so if I do end up needing a place I'll let you know!

Well, I did promise you that I would take you with me to Cancun didn't I? Is that exotic enough for you? :lol: Good luck with your job search!

Cancun is overated Chic!

I want
BGI
BZE
SJO
STT
STX
SXM

:)

Assuming a lowly SA5P/SA7P makes it ;)

You're right! Who wants to be around a bunch of obnoxious Cancun Spring breakers anyway. Did you try Imperial cerveza when you went to SJO? Maybe we can get Shannon as an agent and she can get you a seat in f/c and I can work in f/c on your flight. It will be one big party! Don't worry I won't serve and then disappear to the back. I actually take good care of my f/c pax. :lol:

You're right! Who wants to be around a bunch of obnoxious Cancun Spring breakers anyway. Did you try Imperial cerveza when you went to SJO? Maybe we can get Shannon as an agent and she can get you a seat in f/c and I can work in f/c on your flight. It will be one big party! Don't worry I won't serve and then disappear to the back. I actually take good care of my f/c pax. :lol:

Fat Chance on the Upgrade to FC unless 1A is still blocked prior to boarding ;) (Well known Employee Secret)...Uh oh...not so secret anymore drats!...Yes I had the imperial :) Delicious :)

Fat Chance on the Upgrade to FC unless 1A is still blocked prior to boarding ;) (Well known Employee Secret)...Uh oh...not so secret anymore drats!...Yes I had the imperial :) Delicious :)

Well if you get stuck sitting in coach I'll be sure and tell the other f/as not to yell at you if you open up the curtain (um, I mean blankets) to the back galley and ask for another drink. :lol:

Well if you get stuck sitting in coach I'll be sure and tell the other f/as not to yell at you if you open up the curtain (um, I mean blankets) to the back galley and ask for another drink. :lol:

No worries...I'll be already behind the curtain putting on the Mesa Stud Striptease Show ;) That will account for the slight turbulence over Florida ;)