Crashpads in CLT?

No worries...I'll be already behind the curtain putting on the Mesa Stud Striptease Show ;) That will account for the slight turbulence over Florida ;)

Hmmm. :unsure: I wonder if our granny f/as who work those island trips will be able to handle that! You might give them a heart attack! :lol: But if someone accidentally "loses" the liquor and headset money we'll all know why.

Hi! I just posted a room, bathroom, and an office to share. Good privacy (the upstairs). I live about 20 min. away from airport in very nice location. south charlotte. Looking for non smoker, normal person. There are actually 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath and a bonus room I use for an office/tv room. email me if this sound interesting and feel free to let other crew members know. (Thanks!) I am a former CLT F/A that took the early retirement. My email is [email protected]

[quote name='FlightChic' date='Jan 30 2008, 09:55 PM' post=I'm transferring to CLT in March and was thinking of opening a crashpad in CLT but I'm not sure if I should. In PHL it's easy to find roommates for a crashpad b/c of all the commuters and there is public transportation so there is no need for car. In CLT, I know there are some commuters but I imagine that many live in the area. Also, you need a car in CLT to get around unlike PHL. Actually, I am not really familiar with the public transportation in CLT even though I have lived for many years. I will investigate and find out more. So, for those of you based in CLT, is there a high demand for crashpads? Do you think with the recent recall and transfers that there will possibly be a need? Anybody have the scoop? I have been out of work for the past few weeks sick but as soon as I am better I will go to CLT and look at the bulletin board in the crew room and ask around too but I figured that if anybody on here knows anything it would help. I also have training in Feb so maybe I can find the newbies and see if any of them are interested and let the instructors know so they can say something if anybody asks about a crash pad and maybe post a flyer if that is allowed. I know when I came back from recall we were all asking about crashpads in PHL. So does anybody have the scoop on this? Thanks.
[/quote]

No transfers opened for now. Actually DCA is giving away VL. Beynd that all bases closed. You may want to try and get something into the crew room down there. But there are still commuters. Good Luck to you!

I'm transferring to CLT in March and was thinking of opening a crashpad in CLT but I'm not sure if I should. In PHL it's easy to find roommates for a crashpad b/c of all the commuters and there is public transportation so there is no need for car. In CLT, I know there are some commuters but I imagine that many live in the area. Also, you need a car in CLT to get around unlike PHL. Actually, I am not really familiar with the public transportation in CLT even though I have lived for many years. I will investigate and find out more. So, for those of you based in CLT, is there a high demand for crashpads? Do you think with the recent recall and transfers that there will possibly be a need? Anybody have the scoop? I have been out of work for the past few weeks sick but as soon as I am better I will go to CLT and look at the bulletin board in the crew room and ask around too but I figured that if anybody on here knows anything it would help. I also have training in Feb so maybe I can find the newbies and see if any of them are interested and let the instructors know so they can say something if anybody asks about a crash pad and maybe post a flyer if that is allowed. I know when I came back from recall we were all asking about crashpads in PHL. So does anybody have the scoop on this? Thanks.

I have a room to rent in south Charlotte. 20 min from airport. Upstairs, bedroom, bathroom and an office to share. Furnished. My email is [email protected]