PHX JET PULL

Fly4Free

Veteran
May 31, 2006
Wherever.
Hello,

I'm going to be helping at the Jet Pull tomorrow (Thursday) in Phoenix. I was sent directions, but they are unclear to me? I need to end up at US Airways Hanger, but I have no idea how to get there. I know how to get to the parking garage of T4, and that's about it :D

Can someone tell me how to get there, from 143? (Heading North, then exiting west.)

Thanks!

University & 52nd street. Basically going up 143 getting off at the airport exit.. (from the east side of airport)
Follow the Sign's to the US AIRWAYS MAINTENANCE FACILITY.It is Near the SOUTH WEST HANGER,Look for the LARGE BLUE HANGER,it will SAY US AIRWAYS. MWW

LOL what an event. Thank you guys for your help. It was easy to find! Stuck out worse than the southwest hanger! heh.

Parking.. wow! I parked close to the lobby, short walk to the flagpole.. through security there. One question.. why do we use an older-looking jet in the jet pull? (I mean.. paint wise.. it looks like an late 80s/early 90s America West paint job.. with blue stripes..)

LOL that comment made by Mayor Gordon was funny.. invoked quite a few laughs from the audience about "bringing more high paying jobs to Phoenix" ahahahaha. *laugh laugh laugh*

Back