Thanks to a West crew...stand up guys & PHX pick up spots

Glad you had a good flight!

If you ever get brave (drunk) enough to hit on a biker’s old lady, there’s the Billet Bar in Scottsdale. I found it while walking to the library (the real one with books – honest!)
Nope....I've seen it...not hitting on any of those guys chics...(although most of those bikes look like lawyers bikes)

I'm really happy to have had that flight....gives me some hope for the future of this carrier....we had more in common than not....there is hope.

At my advanced years, I can no longer afford (or chose to try) to melt someone in a night....don't get me wrong, I've seen me do it....but, well, these days I'm not sure which is growing faster, my forehead or my waistline.

I want to check out an outside bar in Cave creek...I forget the name...Salt Flats cafe?...something...
maybe a friend from the West can help with the name...

I'd like to publicly thank a West crew who gave me a ride home to PHX the other day...it was late, flight was full, and I was about to get pulled to let one more REV on....they allowed me to ride up front and were very nice, "normal" guys....guys I'd be friends with if given the opportunity...I think the feeling was mutual.

Thanks alot you guys..if you read this forum, you know who you are...I hope I can repay the favor some day...and it was a pleasure to get to know you.

How refreshing.

Good to hear. An example of how things should be done by all of us..despite any/all differences.

YV, I went to the bar on my next trip out there and hit on chicks and got ‘faced.

It not as rough as it sounds. I used to hang out at the State Line Tavern on the OH/PA border and people told me I was nuts to go in there. I must say the ones in Ohio are a little, uh, heavier.

*sighs* I can't wait to be 21 and create legends to tell the future Nephew/Nieces cuz I sure as hell ain't having a kid unless I have a mistake.

I want to check out an outside bar in Cave creek...I forget the name...Salt Flats cafe?...something...
maybe a friend from the West can help with the name...

Sounds like Greasewood Flats, a great place to take a load off. Its fun to take the motorcycle up there every now and then and order up a green chili burger and a few beers. People of all kinds up there having a good time.