PICKET THE TWU INTERNATIONAL

JimJimmyJim

Advanced
Jul 28, 2008
DFW
Visit site
Seems to me since we have to beat two monsters (TWU and AA) in order to get what we deserve. We need to protest the one that is first in line, the TWU. I bet we can get the news channels/papers there for that. I'm sure that our appointed leaders at the TWU international will take that day off. Hopefully the message will still get across. I doubt it, but it is at least something different. I and many others are tired of working together with AA only to be slapped in the face. What do you think?

Seems to me since we have to beat two monsters (TWU and AA) in order to get what we deserve. We need to protest the one that is first in line, the TWU. I bet we can get the news channels/papers there for that. I'm sure that our appointed leaders at the TWU international will take that day off. Hopefully the message will still get across. I doubt it, but it is at least something different. I and many others are tired of working together with AA only to be slapped in the face. What do you think?
Sounds good. Count me in!!! :D

Protest all you want if it makes you feel good. Remember that the TWU International (Jimmy Dolittle) owns any contract that is valid on the floor. He also has the power to sign off on a contract that we turn down. I know we all know this but protesting may make you feel good but in the long run Jimmy Dolittle is laughing at us. I feel we are currently at a dead end with the current administration in the White House and all the anti labor sentiment from the public and government. We could try to separate ourselves from the TWU but we all know what the outcome will be. Thousands of members will be added to the list and then when its over those thousands become non existent.

Protest all you want if it makes you feel good. Remember that the TWU International (Jimmy Dolittle) owns any contract that is valid on the floor. He also has the power to sign off on a contract that we turn down. I know we all know this but protesting may make you feel good but in the long run Jimmy Dolittle is laughing at us. I feel we are currently at a dead end with the current administration in the White House and all the anti labor sentiment from the public and government. We could try to separate ourselves from the TWU but we all know what the outcome will be. Thousands of members will be added to the list and then when its over those thousands become non existent.
So lets do nothing. Sorry I bothered you. You are right he can bring back any contract he wants. We've tried the new union approach and we all know how that will play out again. I'm for it but it has little chance of happening.

Don't worry guys. I have some new Chinese made hats that will strike fear in the hearts of management:
h11.jpg

Actually a picket is not a bad idea. The TWU Convention is next year and the more bad press Little gets the better.

Why just picket the TWU International? We need to have a call to arms and raid the EVIL TWU's headquarters. Kick AMR's Jim Little and the gang to the curb. It's time to overthrow the crooked regime by force!

THATS RIGHT! Protest all you want! YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME! I am in chAArge! My contract! My rules! Iam the KING! THE KING OF NEW YORK!
Go ahead and try to demonstrate in front of my castle, I'll have the NYPD confine you to a "Free Speach Zone" on Rikers Island! Better yet, you will all be labeled terrorists and be sent to Guantanamo before you can say: "They can do that, brother!" :lol: :lol:

THATS RIGHT! Protest all you want! YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME! I am in chAArge! My contract! My rules! Iam the KING! THE KING OF NEW YORK!
Go ahead and try to demonstrate in front of my castle, I'll have the NYPD confine you to a "Free Speach Zone" on Rikers Island! Better yet, you will all be labeled terrorists and be sent to Guantanamo before you can say "They can do that, brother!" :lol: :lol:
I was thinking Hurst Texas where the ATD headquarters are.

I was thinking Hurst Texas where the ATD headquarters are.
Better yet! I'll have the union hating bubba cops in Hurst take you down to the Trinity River bottoms and remind you how good ole' christian, flag waving, commie union hating, real Americans run things in these parts!
buford2nn4.jpg

"Yew ain't from around heeah, ain't cha , boah?! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts