Pilot vacation bidding

crazystnic

Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
781
727
I was awarded a weekin round one.
 
I just completed round two.
 
and am doing round 3
 
It looks like there is only room for 12 bids? 
 
when you click on the month and week and then add it puts it in the column on the right.
 
but once I did 12 bids that was it?
 
is that correct?
 
 
 
What a mess. And I thought LUS's system was prehistoric. This system is incomprehensible.
If PBS is like this, we're all in trouble.
Cheers.
 
traderjake said:
Check your first round results.
 
Pilots junior to me were awarded vacation days I didn't get.
 
The company said to would change my award.
So, somebody "junior" to you got something you didn't....

Say it ain't so..... LMFAO.... Karma baby, I love it.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2 people
nycbusdriver said:
Why would I be upset?  Nothing will change.  Perhaps the Republicans will make even bigger fools of themselves with their posturing stunts, but that's simply entertainment.
 
Liberals always win eventually.  Check your history book.
The history books..? Why not the prophecy books? :D

Regardless of who has the political podium, 49% of us will work more days, get paid less, suffer more expensive food, housing, energy, and healthcare. The other 51% will suffer a perpetual decay of free things that become more scarce and costly. It's just like a union!

The "winners"... We all know who they are, and it ain't the puppets.

P.S. Before we know it the AB320 will be an express jet (he'll we already have 20+ day blocks on it that pay less than 76 hours).
 
It seems to me that the liberals were the ones that created the dependent class we have today in exchange for votes. Before then, people had to take care of themselves, resulting in creativity and pride. Look at the national debt, created by give away programs(each side shares a responsibility for that). I'm all for helping my fellow man, but there is only X amount of money and once the hosts are out numbered by the parasites, all is lost. Anyone here speak Chinese or Arabic? answer = si.
 
nevergiveup said:
It seems to me that the liberals were the ones that created the dependent class we have today in exchange for votes. Before then, people had to take care of themselves, resulting in creativity and pride. Look at the national debt, created by give away programs(each side shares a responsibility for that). I'm all for helping my fellow man, but there is only X amount of money and once the hosts are out numbered by the parasites, all is lost. Anyone here speak Chinese or Arabic? answer = si.
 
Golly....do you get all your information from Fixed News?  When they write the Fox History of the 20th Century, will you be first in line to buy a copy (if you can still afford it)?
 
Look at the amount of wealth in this country and the percentage of the people who own 90% of it, with that 90% number always increasing.  (Hint:  It's not what you call the "dependent" class.)  Unfettered capitalism has given us a system where wealth gets vacuumed to the top in ever increasing volume, with absolutely no effort by those reaping the money.  The so-called "dependent" class has no hope of access to this.  The middle class is quickly losing access.  
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
nycbusdriver said:
Golly....do you get all your information from Fixed News?  When they write the Fox History of the 20th Century, will you be first in line to buy a copy (if you can still afford it)?
 
Look at the amount of wealth in this country and the percentage of the people who own 90% of it, with that 90% number always increasing.  (Hint:  It's not what you call the "dependent" class.)  Unfettered capitalism has given us a system where wealth gets vacuumed to the top in ever increasing volume, with absolutely no effort by those reaping the money.  The so-called "dependent" class has no hope of access to this.  The middle class is quickly losing access.
He did not accuse the dependent class of creating themselves.

Truth be told those who instigate and manipulate inflation are far too happy to profit on all the fighting that happens far below their ivory palace, not much different than Michael Vick and the canine profit machine, really. Who wins or loses doesn't matter. It only matters they keep fighting.
 

Latest posts